I had brownish stuff on my underwear and i thought it was my first period but then it happend again the next day and the next day after that. It stopped, and then came back in a month. now i dont have it but i think i got a uti and i think it spread to my kidneys. Is the brown stuff a sign of a uti? I just started to have vaginal pain 3 days ago and now its worse. so when did i start to have the uti? please answer quickly im worried my kidneys will fail.

See your doctor.  Your doctor will discuss your symptoms and test a sample of your urine for bacteria.  The brown sludge on your underwear could be from your first period or it could be bleeding from a UTI.  A UTI affects the urethra, not the vagina.  Do you have pain or burning when you urinate?  Is it hard for you to urinate?  Do you feel like urinating but pass just a little bit?  Is there blood in your urine?  Does your urine look cloudy?  Your kidneys won't fail but if it's a UTI you should get help right away to keep the infection from getting worse and spreading to your kidneys.  It's easy to take care of.  The doctor will prescribe antibiotics that you will have to take for 7 days.  That's all.  It doesn't hurt and they're easy to take, and your UTI should clear right up.  Be sure to take all the medication or the infection could come back.  If it's your period, the doctor or nurse will answer your questions and discuss with you how to look after yourself.