m 25 yrs old nd i dint have ny sex with my bf... he requests me nd tries to....bt a lil bit..means he just touched my vaginal area with his fingers..he tried to insert thm in...bt i feel he s nt inside he has placed his fingers just abv the opening....but last tym i felt he has his half finger in.....bt i dint gt any bleeding....thn he requestd me just to enjoy...nd he inserted his penis..just 2 inches..i dint gt any kind of pain...nd i felt inside his penis jst sliding..nd whn he tried to stroke inside..i pushed him away..it happnd 2..3 times tht day...nd he was satisfied bt i dint gt any bleeding....not a single drop...not over the cap of his penis...whn he wa stroking i jst felt some kinda pain..thn i pushed him away..nd he dint try to insist me.....mw m confused whethr m virgin or nt...cz he was saying me that m nt virgin....whn i was young abt 12 thn i used to insert my finger in..nd wat i remembr i dint gt any bleeding that tym also,......nd i want to mention tht i was nt having periods that tym/...my age of menarche was 13 yrs.....so aftr that wn i used to hav periods i nvr do fingering...bt nw my bf did this..bt i neva eva gt ny kind of bleeding inspite of my periods.....m so mch tensed nd depressed whethr m virgin or nt.....neither i gt bleeding nor pain..jst a feeling of painful sensation whn he tries to push in..bt thn he stoppd,,,bt i dint have bleeding...i saw my vagina in the mirror bt cudnt see my hymen,.....i it there or nt..i just saw a very smal opening nd i cudnt spread my vagina....nd i gt too confused hw he inserted his 3 cm in diamtr penis in abt 2cm.....tell me plz plz plz plz plz plz m i virgin or nt.....m a dctr myslf nd did my 6 months training in gynea...bt still confused so mch.....wat shud i do..m so mch depressed...

its my question...can smbdy read it carefully nd help me out plzzz

The unaroused vagina is only about 2.5 to 3 inches in length on the anterior wall. So if he entered 2 inches, he was well in! You are no longer a virgin. Later you said 2 cm! But even this is nearly 1 inch.

How ever far you have been penetrated, any penetration means you are not a virgin. What concerns me is that you say your bf forced you. If that was so, it was rape!

As far as the hymen is concerned, it can be elastic, and finger penetration might not rupture it. Also, rupturing the hymen does not always cause bleeding.

Where are you from? Is there any cultural/religious implication to you having an intact hymen? Or being a virgin? If you did not consent to penetration, then you could consider yourself morally a virgin, although physically not.

Hope this helps. Please give more details, or ask more questions.

shephered999 can i virgin insert her finger in vagina??

Dear Maria

If you mean "Is a virgin able to insert her finger in her vagina", then the answer is that quite often she is able to do so.

If you mean "Is a virgin allowed to insert her finger in her vagina", then the answer is that you may, provided you are careful if you do not want your hymen torn.

I hope this helps, but if I have not understood you correctly, please let me know. If you need further help, please ask.