plzzz help me out as soon as possible... my periods ws ended on 6th of may... nd i get close to my bf on 10th of may.. its my first tym... i m 22 yrs old thr ws no enjaction ... we just touch the parts... we both are sure tht sperm is nt released... bt thr were sum precum on his penis... i took ipill aftr 24hours n within 30 hours.... now m vry tensed about pregnancy

Probably little danger of pregnancy as you took ipill. Also possibly not at a fertile time. But you musr be careful.

"my periods ws ended on 6th of may" When did they start? 2nd May? When is next due to start?

1. "we just touch the parts" Which exact part touched which?
  2. "we both are sure tht sperm is nt released... bt thr were sum precum on his penis" Precum can contain sperm.
  3. "i took ipill aftr 24hours n within 30 hours" That would probably be soon enough. Never 100% guaranteed.

To get pregnant, sperm has to get inside your vagina at a fertile time. That seems unlikely, though not impossible (without further detail)

my period started on may 1st .. nd parts were at tht tym my vigina entry point n his penis ...now m waiting for my periods ....for a relax

Having taken ipill, your next period may not be when expected, but you should be ok.

okkk .... thnks nd m hoping the good for me ... :-(

ok.. thnks nd i m hoping good for me .

also i wanted to know what is the fertile times ...???.?

but i also wanted to know what is the timmings of fertilization...

A woman is considered fertile on her ovulation day and the previous 5 days. That is because sperm can live in a woman's body for about 5-6 days. Ovulation is when an egg is released from one of her ovaries, and can be fertilised by sperm that has reached her fallopian tubes. So the egg could be fertilised by sperm that has been there for 5 days, or just arrived. Also, to be absolutely sure, you could add a day each end of that span of time.
Determining ovulation day is the tricky part. Her period starts about a fortnight after ovulation, when pregnancy has not occurred and her womb sheds the preparation for pregnancy. So if she has a regular cycle whereby her periods are always the same number of days apart, then it can be estimated when ovulation is likely to occur. Monitoring basal body temperature will indicate when ovulation has occurred. But it isn't much help in predicting the future (unless there is a particular pattern you observe). But it means that, taking the first day of her period as Cycle Day 1, if she has a typical 28-day cycle, then she is likely to ovulate CD15, so would be considered fertile from CD10 to CD15. If she has a 30-day cycle, she would be considered fertile from CD12 to CD17, with ovulation on CD17. If her period starts fluctuate between 28 & 30 days, then treat the fertile time as CD10 to CD17.
However this is not a precise science, as the body does not always conform to pattern, and sometimes double-ovulation takes place (usually within a few days of each other; sometimes ovulation just doesn't happen; sometimes ovulation happens early or late (for no obvious reason). That is why I say that whenever you have sex there is the potential for pregnancy to follow.
I hope this (somewhat simple) explanation helps.

plzz one more question... bocz i try to convince myself tht there will be fine evrything but its hard to do this... with whom i got close he has no as much knowledge abt al this.. now he is making distance from me coz of situation... whts d 1% of being pregnant to me ... 1may period starts 6th finish means on 5th may is last day ... on 10th may i cum close to him... whr thr is no proper sex .. only part were rubber its so much paining for me... bt penis ws nt insert into vigina.. i took i prill aftr 24hour nd on 30th hour.. now periods are due on 1may... tension taking a large place in my mind.. if i got pregant thn what should i do... m alone ryt now ... evn cant tell to my parents they will definatly kill me .. plzzz in a simple way.. give me satisfied answer of ol my query....

by mistak i wrote 1may period due date its due on 1june ...

If your period is due to start 1st June then you would not have been fertile on 10th May. That indicates a 'monthly' cycle of 31 days (1st May to 1st June). Is your cycle always 31 days? How did you determine that your next period is due to start 1st June? Only if your cycle were 28 days or less would 10th May been a fertile day.

The fact you took the EC ipills when you did should have protected you anyway, even if 10th May were a fertile day. However, having taken the ipill your period might not arrive on 1st June. It could be earlier or later, or not arrive at all this time.

I think the chance of you getting pregnant is less than 1%.

I understand why you can't talk to your parents. If you did get pregnant you would have to find somewhere safe to go.

I am worried about your boyfriend's response to you. He should be supporting you! However, you need to make sure this situation doesn't happen again. If you want to talk about all this, please do so (privately if you wish), and I'll try to help.

I hope this helps, but if you need more help, or you didn't understand my answer, just ask again.

i m so thnkfull for ur support... nd i promise its my first n last tym having al this dirty situations b4 marriage... in this situation i cum to knw wht is true love .. m too much upset wht i did ... bt its nt whole my mistak.. i just praying to god to safe once .. i will nvr let the situation cum agn in my life .. m vry stressed;-(

I'm glad to help. I will pray for you also.

It's good to learn from your mistakes. Better to learn from other people's mistakes.

Your determination to not let this happen again is very good. However, you must have a plan in place to try to make sure it doesn't happen again, partly because you have said "bt its nt whole my mistak", and partly because of the nature of sex.

Keep in touch, and let me know how you get on.

Take care

yess i will be keep in touch... thnks for each ur guidance..... nd plzz tell me whn i could do a pregnancy test ???.