I was very worried then I got to know about this site, please help me out. I never had a sexual intercourse ,3 years back my boyfriend me that was my first time he put his whole finger in I bleed a little then I was fine this happens twice but no pain. Then I moved , since then I use to do fingering to myself no blood came, no pain ever now I can put 2 whole fingers into my vigina . I have no Idea I am still a virgin or not , As I tell before I never have had an sexual intercourse in my life , but did my fingering broke my hymen? Coz it can so to 2" 3" deep inside my vigina and my viginal opening is quite big now as it was not before. My boyfriend told me that my hymen might get broke coz of my fingering. I am very stressed out coz if i broke my hymen then i would be in a big trouble coz in my culture husbands only broke the hymen of there wife, please help me out , I am sexually active too and I also got viginal discharge some time , does that also means that I am no more a virgin?,, and if you broke your hymen than can hymen grow back ?please help me please please please.. If you have any question just let me know

Hi lively!
First of all, don't panic. Fingering can break the hymen but only if they're big and you use them to do so. You can bleed a little because the hymen is skin and a little rip of nothing can cause you to bleed. But when you grow up it will stretch and you can become "larger". Let me tell you that if a man were to put his penis inside of you, you would be in pain at first and then the hymen would break. Some people have sexual intercourse and the hymen doesn't break. But if your culture says that only your husband should break the hymen of there wife... how come your sexually active? Sexually active means having sex... completely having sex... so that would mean your not a virgin anymore but if it was only fingering than it's not really sexually active. A hymen can't grow back. it will break and then stay that way and heal that way.
Hope this helps.

I agree. I mean, there is no reason for you to panic about this. Now, when you did this you can only assume was your hymen broken or not. I know that the most common question is can the hymen be broken by finger and the main truth is that it can. On the other hand, you are still a virgin even if you have broken your hymen. Yes, you are a virgin! To stop being one, you need to have intercourse and you do know what the intercourse is. A lot of girls actually break their hymen when they are very young and often that happens to those girls who are playing some sports. 

Lively my advice to you is to say that before you do something,you must be very well informed about it and its implications.Some things may permanently damage you if you are not well informed about them.Sexually active is having sexual intercourse,meaning that you are no lomger a virgin.a hymen definetely cannot grow back.

Please dont risk with your feminine parts and risk being disonwed by family because of experimenting

Thank you so much guys for the answers , it's being a great help . The thing is me and my boyfriend we are far away and I do fingering for his pleasure or satisfaction . And he wanted me to do that every other day . I m sorry that feels gross but I am just telling how it goes.So a week back he said how much deep your finger exactly goes , I said my whole too fingers he sAys if that deep then you might lose your virginity. I am crying n crazy till then that I might lose my virginty . By sexually active I mean that I wanted to get married and have sex. I go through all that romantic part with my boyfriend but the only thing we didn't do is sexual intercourse . I am 18 now and my boyfriend is 28 and I was 15 by the time my boyfriend fingered me n I bleed a little ,I am sorry if I use the word and if the word doesn't suits me. Still the question is am I still virgin ?Coz I never had a sexual intercourse and all I do is fingering, But I really appreciate for helping me out by Answering my question. Thank you so very much.

Hi again! :)
So you probably are still a virgin, I don't mean any disrespect but don't use sexually active as a term, it's really more like I am romantically involved. But your boyfriend is an id**t, don't listen to someone who doesn't know what he's talking about. It's normal to be scared of that but 2 fingers are nothing compared to a fully large and erected penis. The biggest I have seen is 7inch long and 3 or 4inchs in diameter. So believe me, without having had sex with someone, your hymen is completely safe.
You probably are a virgin. The way to know is only to look at the hymen and check for splits, I'm pretty sure I would not find any splits. They usually split in the corners.
Hope this helps you out! :)

Virgin is defined by Websters as "a person who has not had sexual intercourse". If you have never had a penis enter you vagina, you are still classified as a virgin. Using your fingers for sexual stimulation doesn't count as "no longer virgin". Because you boyfriend fingered you and you bled, it maybe that your hymen was torn but not fully.

It sounds as though you boyfriend is controlling if he "wanted me to do that every other day". Your masturbation shouldn't be for his pleasure or satisfaction but it should be for yourself. I agree with Kim on your boyfriends "opinion". He doesn't know what he is talking about and he is a m***n for thinking he does.

In no way is masturbation gross or disgusting. It is a natural part of life and is completely normal. 

Also, I think that this should be mentioned because no one else has commented on it. You 18 now, and your boyfriend is 28. You were fingered when you were 15 and if you were with the same boyfriend, he would have been 25. Depending on where you are, the average age of consent is 16-17. Because he fingered you, that would constitute rape weather it was consented or not. It sounds to me and hopefully others as well, but your boyfriend is a pedophile and a pervert. I do have a longer point in mind, however, I do not want to state it at this time.

I hope to whoever you pray to that you answer so you can clear this up because this would cause for concern.

Hi,, The thing is i was looking at my vigina through a mirror , trying to find my hymen but all I can see was some strange kind of zig zag kinda viginal opening ends ,, I have no idea what it was., or I might don't know how hymen looks like ,, still concer about that pattern on my viginal opening if it was due to the fingers , or it use to be naturally like that or I means I don't have a hymen any more? Plz plz plz tell me,:( I will be very thankful to everyone ,, and ur comments ll b highly appreciated .

Lively... stop freaking out, I mean it ;)
I'm sorry this is straight forward but you should dump your boyfriend, he is making you freak out too much, it's not good for you.
But for your hymen, it's normal, it's skin, it's supposed to be squiggly, what I meant by cracks it's the it's completely split in some places and from your way of describing, you have your hymen intact.
So stop worrying darling or move to Canada, you won't be worried here ;)

hi...same with lively i am also from a culture like she has and i tried fingering mine too...i am just so worried because i looked up in the mirror if my hymen is still there but i just don't know what hymen is...what i can see is like a round vaginal opening...it is not like zig zag like lively has am i not virgin anymore?is normal to have that round like vaginal opening?because i tried to stick up like a half of my finger inside and does not hurt please help me too :(

A virgin is someone who has never had penis-vagina sex. The second point is hymens come in many, many different shapes and sizes. Some people have a very visible hymen and others have a hole with only some thin skin around the edge. All types are fine. If you end up getting married and your husband says you're not a virgin, tell him to search the web and see how many shapes of hymen there are. (Good picture on Wikipedia, search hymen.) but in the end, no matter what anyone says you are a virgin if you didn't have sex so stand firm in your belief of yourself. You know you are not lying about being a virgin on your wedding night and anyone who accuses is not worth marrying. So choose a husband carefully!

Many girls cannot even locate their hymen even though they are virgins, and not all girls bleed. I didn't. So I think the rule of "you must bleed" is wrong in terms of human anatomy.

Also, your bf is an id**t. Masturbate if you want to but if you don't want to, just tell him you did. Plenty of woman say things like that just cos men like to hear it. There's no way you should be set into a masturbation schedule just cos he says so. But if you enjoy it then don't feel guilty. Everyone does it, not everyone admits it.

I want to know if i'm a virgin or not. I'm 24 in a half years old and i have been fringering and masturbating since 18 yrs old and when i was 22 i used different pennis like objects for the first time. I bleed just a tiny bit. I don't know if i broken my own hymen or not. since the last few month I stoped masturbating But I never have sex or oral sex with a guy. i last dated in 10yrs and had one boyfirend in mylife and we only kissed. anm i a virgin or not

in my opinion you are still a virgin until you have had sex. it shouldnt matter whether your hymen has been broken or not. from what i have read someone can have sex and still not break their hymen. if you bleed a little bit during masturbation you are probably creating tiny tears. if you full on tear your hymen you will know it. it will hurt and bleed at least more then a couple drips.

Hi lively! If you fingered your self and you bled then your Hymen is open on some woman's Hymen's they bleed alot they bleed a little or they don't bleed at all! And some have pain opening it and some don't! So you do have your Hymen open but if you don't have sex for a while your Hymen will grow back in!

Hi i had done sex with my b.f and we are in relationship from past 3 yrs .but we were doing intercourse once in a 6 months not regular!but now i m worried i will get married n my husband shldnt know tht i m not virgin so please please some remedy for this .