hi m 21 yrs of age... and 3 days back i made out love with my bf... it was for the first time ever in both of our lives... he tried to insert his penis... i believe it went inside but not completely..... it was paining like hell..... he didnt do that in out movements.... as it didnt went inside completely, i was unable to push it inside my vagina... after that neither i bleed nor i hav any sort of pains in my vagina... bt when half of his penis was inside he got discharged... after which his penis slipped out.... m not sure whether i hav lost my virginity or not.... though i knw its nt necessary that every girl shud bleed after doing sex for the first time.. but still the confusion lies.... my frnd told me that if he didnt move it inside.... & it didnt bleed then i havnt lost my virginity..... so plss reply.....

hi sarah
you're not a virgin anymore.since the penis did penetrate even if it wasn't completely.besides,the concept that you bleed when u lose your virginity is all just a major misconception because not ALL women bleed.bleeding happens due to the breakage of hemen which can break because of anyt kind of trauma,be it horse riding falling down,getting hurt down there etc.

You are no longer a virgin but it does seem like your hymen is still intact from you describing the pain. This could be why you did not bleed. However you still may not bleed once it is broken. If your hymen is still intact you could still be considered a virgin but technically you are not.

because he went in a bit and dischared into you, that counts as sexual intercourse.

presumablly he rubbed himself up and down while he was partly in, to make him discharge himself.

so u need to be concerned about getting pregnant , unless he wore a condom , or u were using BC

if he found you very tight and couldnt push his penis in all the way, perhaps you did not get aroused enough first. you need good foreplay, especially for the first time.

if you can get your bf to suck your nipples and play with your clitoris for around 20 mins before penetration, you will be very aroused by then, you may even be close to orgasm. in which case it should be possible for him to slide in gently, and slowly move in and out without hurting you.

if it is still painful for you get him to take it out again, and keep playing with your clitoris and sucking your nipples and you should reach your climax and have your orgasm.

that will be a nice experience for u, and he will enjoy watching as your muscles clench at orgasm.

hope it works out for you