if we keep finger in her vagina @ 1st tym she doest bleed is she virgin or not reply me fast 

Hi Guest,

Ask her.

Your finger means NOTHING.  You may not break her hymen OR it could have been broken YEARS ago by NORMAL activities. 

It's an old wives tale that an intact hymen proves virginity.

Good luck.

i want to keep my pennis in her vagina she is afraid of it iam getting dout on her how to knw she is virgin or nt.

The ONLY way you're going to know is to ask her.

The hymen can be torn by NORMAL activities. I understand that some cultures believe that only by bleeding it proves virginity, it does not.

Think about this, she doesn't want you to take her virginity. Why would she have let someone else?

no dude she want to do with meee i asked her many tyms r u virgin she told yes :)
i hav njyd with her with out clothes on my bed i cant frgt that memorable moments on that day
bt i hav a small dout
if my pennis goes inside totally that i can knw na
my 1st kis my sex my 1st date and dating must be with her only bt that dout making me gilty plzz dude give sum ideas to me

John,

You can't tell. Even a doctor can't tell, unless it was very recent. Hymens can tear through normal activities.

You need to trust her. Respect what she tells you. Why do you doubt her?

Your penis can go in all the way. If it has to tear her hymen it will. Will you feel it? Maybe, but it could just feel a bit tighter. The hymen likely is not completely closed.