hi, well my boyfriend puts his finger in my vagina. i told him not to put deep inside because i wanted to remain virgin. but he put a little deep, and i felt a little pain. i immediately asked him to remove his finger. some seconds later i found some blood coming out. i was scared. then some 2 to 3 minutes after, i got my menses. please tell me ,am i still virgin?

most people told me yes,,, but does that mean when i will have sexual intercourse for the first time, there will not be bleeding?
how will i convince my husband then that i am still virgin but i am not bleeding?
PLEASE HELP..

Bleeding can happen after fingering for two reasons. Either he scraped the sensitive skin with his fingernail, causing bleeding, or he broke your hymen. If he did break your hymen, you're still a virgin in the traditional definition. The only way to lose your virginity is to have a penis inserted into your vagina.

Keep in mind that some women can get their hymens broken by bike riding, horseback riding, or rigorous exercise. Some women already have a broken hymen before they have sex for the first time. It doesn't mean they aren't virgins.

Also, some women who do have intact hymens still don't bleed or feel pain having sex for the first time. It all depends on how thick or thin the hymen is and how aroused the women is before engaging in sexual intercourse. If you don't bleed after having sex for the first time, your husband shouldn't be angry with you. It also doesn't mean he didn't break your hymen. Each woman is different.

If you're worried about your husband's reaction, talk to him about it first. It's always a good idea to have a conversation about sexuality before having sex with anyone so both partners understand each other's physical and emotional needs.

I feel reassured. I had the same issue as well.

Hi, I got fingered by an ex & I bled.
Another occasion I was really drunk & stupid & I got fingered again & I still bled.
I have not had intercourse but apparently I am really tight so I guess you will be to if that was your first time getting fingered.
A penis is so much larger than your vagina hole so I'm thinking you will still bleed.
After you got fingered, how did you feel after? First time I was fingered I felt really sick afterwards.

i have a question,  a finger is normally 3 inch longer i am talking about the middle finger and if some one is fingered with 3 inch and more deep so it goes to 4 inch then wats the difference between finger and penis? are they not of same length in some cases? 
the 2nd question is if a girl is fingered 4 days a week for 7 months then what u will say about her virginity?

Most importantly, the humen is not situated deep inside but covers the vaginal opening partially. So it's not the length that matters but width or diameter.
Virginity has nothing to do with fingering but fidelity. The hymen can be broken in ways other than intercouse or masturbating.

My bf was fingering me the other day. After I was bleeding for like 5 mins I been waiting for my period to start so I thought it started but I have not bled since plus I might be pregnant would that effect the baby? I am suppose to wait for 30 days after having sex to tell if I am pregnant. I am so worried that fingering will hurt me from the inside but is it normal to bleed after fingering?

Simply noooooo, If hymen breaks ur not virgin

The hymen and virginity are not related in most cases of the hymen breaking.

thank God, almost like bout half a year ago mii nd mii boyfriend were txtin nd he asked mii if he could come over nd i obviously said yes nd then we started makin out nd he put his index finger in my vagina, the next day i asked mii sister if I was still a virgin bcuz if that day, she said she has searched it up nd said "no", but I just REALY REALY wanted to make sure, THNX!

Eza Bebe 7 seconds ago

Did you find this post useful

yes you ar still virgin, when you frist time face intercourse ur hymen will rupture you feel pain and some extend bleeding , dont scare.

your virgin is gone..... you can tell your husband that you are having sex with somebody else or you can tell him that you are musturbate... p.s please wash your hand before and after fingering......i think you can have a sex.....it can fill up your pleasure meter... you can lick it up...

yes u have no virgin

From cycling,swiming,running and gym heavy exercise also breaks hyman so no need to worry about virginity and also now a days you can gain virginity by creating artificial hyman layer in hospetal by simple way,by the way if you dont mistake me if your not intrested to loose ur virginity than dont do bolow job and fingering like activity with any body....you may lose control and can have intercoarse in any time especialy in 15th day after mensas that is peak day....