Short version: Terrible.

I searched for a review and only found where Pug eluded to it in the Hulk review. The only good parts were in the trailer. Bad guy kills his dad in an ally and he finds out later. Batman *couph* Bad wire work and CGI. Even Jennifer Garner in leather couldn't salvage it.

I didn't think it was too bad. I'm sort of fond of the comic book made into a movie genre though. I thought the Bullseye character was annoying though.

I found an older review of mine for this.

A Film by Mark Steven Johnson

Daredevil is based on the Marvel comic book character. Matt Murdoch (Ben Affleck) is a blind lawyer by day, but by night he is Daredevil, a vigilante crime fighter. The movie opens and traces the origins of who Matt is and how he became blind, and later how he became Daredevil. While this is not the main thrust of the story, it is essential storytelling to show us who this blind guy who runs around in a costume fighting bad guys is and how he got that way. When he was a child, Matt was blinded by some toxic chemicals (aren t they all). It took away his sight, but his other senses were heightened so much that Matt developed a sort of radar (sound waves reflecting off objects gives him a sense of where they are, much like bats). When his father was murdered, Matt dedicated his life to helping those who could not protect themselves. In the real world, this led to him becoming a lawyer and fighting for justice, but when the law does not work, he becomes justice himself and fights as Daredevil.

It is after this exposition that we get a chance to see what the story of the movie is going to be. We meet Elektra Natchios (Jennifer Garner) in a caf and Matt is interested enough that he tries to follow her. Elektra doesn t want to be followed and they get into a little fight that is pretty much their courtship scene. It is very well done and it gives us clues on how they get interested in each other. While Elektra and Matt are getting more and more acquainted and friendly, the Kingpin (Michael Clarke Duncan) has put out a hit on the life of Elektra s father (Erick Avari). Kingpin sends out Bullseye (Colin .) to kill her father and in the process Bulleye ends up implicating Daredevil. Elektra doesn t know who Daredevil is yet, and now Daredevil wants to take down Kingpin. This is the major conflict of the movie.

Bullseye steals pretty much every scene he is in, but I don t feel that there is any exceptionally weak part of the movie. Daredevil (the movie) isn t great, but it is a solid comic book movie and despite the backlash against Ben Affleck he actually does a credible job both as Matt Murdock and Daredevil. Solid casting all the way through the movie. As a film, it was a little bit better than Spider-man. This movie has been unfairly bashed. Like I said, it isn t great, but it is a decent little movie.