Anyone who's seen the trailer knows the basic premise; two guys crash weddings in the hopes of meeting gorgeous women. Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are divorce mediators who spend their weekends crashing weddings and getting laid as much as is humanly possible.

The first half of this movie went by in a blur; I don't know who wrote the dialogue but the laughter was non stop and so loud sometimes it was hard to hear the next line. Some of the monologues delivered by Vaughn had me nearly wetting my pants (warning: extremely sexual, often crude humor. Team Prude would probably not be entertained). Although Wilson and Vaughn are completely shallow cads you LOVE them and their characters because they're just so. damn. funny.

Everything comes to a screeching halt for the second half, though, when both of them do some soul searching. It's still funny and a good time, but compared to the hysterics of the first hour you feel like it drags a little. Will Ferrell shows up for a cameo that is classic, and that helps things a little. There is, of course, a happy ending.

NOT A FIRST DATE MOVIE. Too much sexual content for that. A great night out without kids movie. If you loved Dodgeball/Old School this is the movie for you.