Iam 22 years old ,, virgin ,, never had an intercourse before .. but me and my fiancee enjoy the outercourse where he only rubs my clitoris with his organ without any clothes on . iam sorry for the details but am dieing here and got no clue what to do !! ..

3 days ago he used a latex condom ,, but i guess he wore it inside out !! because when he touched my clitros and kept rubbing it did hurt like hell !! ... after that i felt no pain but i kept bleeding from down there for abt 2 hours !! .... i thought that i broke my hymen !! even though he never penetrated me !! n i know that the hymen is a bit inside n needs penetration in order to break it !! ... but the deep red blood freaked me out !! .. i bought bavitracin .. an antibiotic which is a spray ,, he applied it to me on the multiple cuts which were visible on my inner fold of my labia minora ! ... the bleeding then stopped .. but i felt alot of pain while urinating and felt uncomforotable sitting down !! ... i self examine myself every 2 hours almost !! the bleeding stopped .. i cant c any scar ... but yesterday i observed that my labia minora is extremely red with 3 small pimples on it !! ....

is this because of the irritation caused by the spray ,, as it mentioned "external use only" ? ,, or is it an infection?? .. plus cud there be any cut hidden?? as am not fully aware of this complicated organ down there !! =S ... my fiancee examined me alot of times n he says there isnt any cuts nor blood after applying the antibiotic fo 3 times .. and my hymen is intact ... but when i examine my self am not able to see my own hymen !! =S ... am freakin out really !! .. my question is why did i bleed this much blood in 2 hours?? n is it serious?? its been 3 days with no blood at all ... the burning sensation during urinating is gone but i still feel sore n irritated down there whie sitting ... cud it b possible that my hymen is broke?? .. HELP ME PLZZZZ !!! am in a society where going to a gynecologist n she finding out that these cuts wud b from sex wud b unacceptable n will give a very wrong impressin abt me ! so plz help me wd an answer wdout tellin me to go visit a gyn. ! .. thanx !

GO SEE THE GYNO! you never know, but you may be allergic to that type of brand 

Cud it b serious?? .. Ppl plz help ! Am freakin here !! =S

since you are 22 don't you think it's about time to just open your legs and let him pound your p***y with his penis?