I have never inserted anything into my vagina, I never inserted fingers or toys or anything.. However, I rub it from the out side with pressure. The good feeling only lasts for seconds. BUT once, I woke up the next day (after rubbing the previous might) and I had little blood in the vaginal liquid in my pants. It was pinkish.. But I didn't feel any pain at all. I am worried that I have broken my hymen, as it is VERY important in my culture to have your hymen intact before marriage!! Plz help!! I want to know if the blood was due to breaking my hymen!!

No it will be a lot of blood if that happended probably just cut yourself down there

Hi, yes, I think your hymen was broken that night.

Try using a mirror to examine your vulva, and look to see whether your hymen is there. I am not sure what you mean by rubbing 'it' from the outside. The vagina is the 'birth canal' and is covered, or partly covered, by the hymen. So what part exactly were you rubbing? the clitoris? or the labia (inner or outer)?
Respond if you want more help.

Please tell me that hymen break with rubbing p***y?because I thing so that when u have sex with ur partner than ur hymen break but I m confused that is it true that rubbing p***y break ur hymen???

And if heymen broke with p***y rubbing then what is the causes of it.please tell me.