i am a virgin, and a couple years ago i noticed that one of my vaginal lips was bigger than the other. i thought that it was gross and i got really scared that something was wrong. it has gotten even bigger, and the other one is starting to get bigger too. and they are turning a dark purple color. am i just loose because of masterbation or is something wrong? please help me get rid of them. i am ashamed.

Don't be ashamed.
I have the same thing.
It's your labia minora.
Labia minora come in all different size.

Here go to this site and see all the different sizes and shapes of womens Labia Minora.

http://www.vulvavelvet.org/pictures1.html

This is absolutly normal and as a teen I am going through the same thing.
I too, am self conscious about my labia minora.
I feel my boyfriend will reject me because of my labia.
But don't feel bad there are many teens in the world that feel the same.
Be proud of your Labia.

-Your Fellow Teen. :-)

Hi there.

Loose vagina is definitely not something that you should be ashamed of. It is a natural thing and all the girls around the world have different size and type of vagina, they have the different anatomy of their body. So, we are not the same. Some girls are just born with a loose vagina, while some other girls masturbate too much, putting more than two fingers in it and that is one of the ways how your vagina gets loose. I don't believe that your BF should be bothered by it. You both just need to find a proper solution and position for amazing sex. 

i to hav them im 15 and still a virgin im sooooooo scared tht somone will regect me because of my difrent sizes ummm its so imbarresing and id rather not talk to my parents about it..do they go away??

omg! i thought i was the only one :-(
i have the same problem and im 14 and a virgin.
I noticed mine when i was 13 , they were looking quite big and purple. but yeah I got told it was normal so dont worry about it

i am going through the same thing. i am 18 and i have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and i cant be intimate with him because of that?? i wonder if it will go back to normal.. !

***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** it is more common than you think. i am a gramma and i have the same thing and it never has bothered my husband or interfered with my sex life. If it does cause a problem, talk to your gynecologist.

Hi I'am 25 and always had real big labia as a teenager i was ashamed but me being an adult im not i have 5 children and very well loved by my man so don't let get u down it will b fine.

its normal... im a 23 year old guy and i would love to play with those lips. i think its a turn on and very sexy and extraordinary.

I'm 13,
One flap is alooooooott bigger than the other, and its gross. I'm so self consious, will it go away?

Im going through the same thing my boyfriend thinks ive been f**cked before but i havent im still a virgin

Take it from an OLD guy...large vagina lips (labia) are VERY desireable...not to mention a large clitoris...BOTH very desireable...enjoy your bodies and sexuality ladies

if your boyfriend doubts you then perhaps you should question your relationship with him

Good link imnoeasygirl...a very nice variety of beautiful vaginas...caution should be taken concerning under 18 tho

PS: as far as "lose" is concerned...when you decide that you are ready to engage in sex be aware that you have AWESOME vaginal muscles that will work wonders...ESPECIALLY for the guy but if you play youre cards right then for YOU as well