my bf. and I had intercourse 20 days ago and condom broke really badly (we didn't notice it right away) and he didn't ejaculate inside of me (condom broke at the beggining of intercourse,but I'm still affraid of precum). since than i felt totally normal,no signs of pregnancy,than we had intercourse 10 days ago but used condom (and he said he checked it and it wasn't broken) ,now my period is late for 5 days but i do have irregular period sometimes....and i don't really feel like It's comming,my breasts are sore but just a little bit when i touch them(always sore before period),but i don;t feel back pain and other symptoms of period that i usually feel I just feel something in lower belly,It's not even pain,more like I need to pee or take number 2.. I have been changing my lifestyle lately i go to sleep in different time,wake up in different time,eat more,sit all day in front of tv.....

There could be a possibility but it can be a numerous of things making your period to be late especially the change in your life style, try taking a Pregnancy Test just to be sure and try to relax a bit, late periods can be caused from stress.