My periods started off being normal, but somtimes there 1 or 2 days late. I don't exactly remeber the date of my last period, i usually get it the last week of the month or the first week of that following month. It's the 18th and i still haven't got it yet. Me and my boyfriend are usually very good about having condoms and we always use one. On one occasion he had spent the night and we didn't have one, he kinda of rubbed his penis around my clit and pennetrated a couple times then took it out really fast and finished. I don't know if that could be enough to get me pregnat but he did got inside of me without a condom. Can anyone tell me how long periods can be late and if i'm juts being paranoid, or if this is really something i should really start checkin on?

hi i want to know that i m pregnent or not ? me n my my boyfrnd sex 2 month before we used condom but we do also without condom but now i m affraid because after doing i take medicine unwanted 72.after this my periods came before 15 days now its 2nd month but my periods is not coming its goes 10 days up i cnt do anything i cnt test my urion so pls tell me someone what cn i do now n ? pls help me out of this.............

It is due to side effects of T-72 tab that causes delays in menstrual cycles flow.
just don't worry.
get Urine preg. test

My entire life my cycle has been like clock work, 28 days, however over the past couple of months this has changed.
In June it was 29 Days, July 30 days, August 29 days and now September I am on day 31 and still waiting. My last period was very painful, I had severe cramping and felt very ill. It only lasted two days, I went and saw the gynae and he said that everything seemed to be in order. This month I did not experience any of the PMS symptoms that I have felt over the past couple of months, I usually get sore swollen breasts, backache, sugar cravings and moodiness for about a week before I come on but this month only on day 30 did I start feeling pain in my breasts and a little bit of cramping. Now day 31 my breasts are still sore and I have mild cramping. Could this all be hormonal? Could folic acid have reduced PMS symptoms as I started taking it just over a week ago?

I would also like to know if i'm pregnant because i'm trying for a baby. I have irregular period cycle that range from 28-41days. My last period was on 20august and i'v been sexually active without protection. Its 32days since my last period and I took a pregnancy test today which came out negative. The funny thing is I felt sick on 17th, my breasts have been sore and I have a metallic test in the mouth. Did I test too early or am I not just pregnant? If i'm not, what could be causing these symptoms?