Okay so I haven't had my period in 3 weeks. About 1 week ago I was at my boyfriends house we have never had sex but we were about to that day. He rubbed his penis In between the lips on my vagina and I guess it got pretty close to the opening (I have no idea if there was precum on the tip) but he didn't put it in because we didn't have a condom and we both agreed we should. But anyways he rubbed it on my vagina for like 10 seconds but then stopped because he said he was going to cum so he just started jacking off and eventually he came. I didn't even think anything of it until like 6 days later my boobs hurt and stuff and my muscles are sore and I'm just always hungry and idk Ive been having some pregnancy symptoms but I'm also supposed to get my period soon so I can't really tell which it is. But bottom line I'm just freaking out if there's a chance I could be pregnant or whatever I've been having anxiety attacks from it and I know it's only been a week but what are pregnancy symptoms supposed to be at one to two weeks? I'm just freaking out and praying I get my period soon.

Usually you throw up out of no where and have weird cravings I haven't really experienced sexually intercourse or anything but I research about pregnant symptoms I hope this was helpful

Need some clarification here. You said in the Title: "My period is 3 weeks late". Then you start the post saying "I haven't had my period in 3 weeks" and later "I'm also supposed to get my period soon". So please give some actual dates.
1. What date did your last period start?
2. How long is your cycle (typically 28 days)?
3. What date do you expect your next period to start?
4. What date did the sexual activity take place?

No, that wasn't my title I got an email from this website saying that it wanted to change my title to that because it was more specific. My original title was am I pregnant? I had my period 3 weeks ago and that's usually the amount of time inbetween them each month but I'm still waiting and just being paranoid. I'm never normally late on my periods

And the sexual Activity happened like 8 days ago

I understand, but can you give me the exact dates just the same so I can try and help

I normally get my period around the end of the month, last time it was the 17th-20th of June. The sexual activity occurred on July 7th but like I said we never actually had sex. It's now the 16th of July and I'm just waiting for my period and being paranoid

Please help thank you

I was trying to establish whether your sexual activity occurred at a fertile time or not. If it didn't, then you couldn't get pregnant anyway. It is possible to get pregnant without intercourse and with pre-cum if there were sufficient vaginal fluid to allow sperm to swim into your vagina. But you are unlikely to actually be pregnant within 6 days, and the risk is quite low (if I understand correctly what you did).
How old are you, and how long have you been having periods?
You said "I normally get my period around the end of the month", but if they are usually about 3 weeks apart, then doesn't add up - unless you mean about 3 weeks from one period ending and the next starting.
So can you give me the dates your last 4 periods started?
At this moment, I don't think you are/would get pregnant.
If you need more explanation about your reproductive system, please ask.
I hope this helps a bit more. But reply, and I will try and help more

I'm sorry for the confusion what I meant was I normally get my periods around the 17th but sometimes they're a little late so they don't start until around the 23rd. I cannot tell you the exact dates of my last 4 periods exactly. I am 16 and have been having periods since age 11 they've been a little late sometimes and a little early sometimes but I've never missed one I don't think. But I'm just kinda scared. Should I get a pregnancy test? Or just wait and see if I get my period? And what kind of symptoms should I be feeling because like I said I have pms symptoms which are hard to differentiate between pregnancy symptoms

And the activity was about 16 days after my period

You need to wait for your period. A test is not reliable until after your period has failed to arrive. As your last period started 17th June, from what you have said your period is not due until tomorrow anyway (17th July). You are probably experiencing PMS. I don't think it is likely you are pregnant, particularly because for your normal cycle, your sexual activity would not likely have been at a fertile time. But stressing could make your period late!

Okay I'll wait thank you so much for your advice

It was 16 days after your period ended. We always count from the first day of your period.
Once your period has arrived, we can talk more about your cycle and reproductive system if you like.
Remember though, that sexual intercourse is not just another sexual activity, nor just very intimate. It is a bonding activity, and you will never see that partner in the same way again, and it will impact on your future marriage, whether to that partner or not.
Hope all goes well for you, and I hope to hear from you, rejoicing that your period has arrived.

Okay so I just got home and noticed a little blood when I wiped but after that there was nothing...please tell me this is just the start of my period and I'm not spotting