My boyfriend and I had sex, but we did it for only a few minutes, and I had underwear on. He didn't ejaculate and he hadn't within the previous two days. Now, I am two days late and I am feeling bloated, and irritable, no other symptoms really. Usually, I vary a couple of days from when I think my period will come, but for some reason I tend to freak out when I any days late from the previous month. My boyfriend tells me that if you think something hard enough then you make yourself feel like it's true, and I am so stressed now. I don't know if I could be pregnant.
Please Help

--- and, just so you know, I have no way to get a test really, and I can't tell anyone, my family wouldnt deal well.

WOW YOU AND I ARE IN THE VERY SAME BOAT. ONLY I HAD SEX AND THE PERSON SAID HE CAN'T REMEMBER IF HE EJACULATED OR NOT.. MY PERIOD IS A DAY WELL TWO DAYS LATE NOW AND I'M ON THE COMPUTER LOOKING FOR OVULATION DATES AND ALL SORTS OF THINGS DRIVING MYSELF CRAZY OVER HERE! I JUST HOPE I'M NOT PREGNANT... I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO. I HEAR THAT STRESS CAN CAUSE YOU TO NOT START YOUR PERIOD BUT THEN I THINK IM JUS TELLING MYSELF I HAVEN'T STARTED TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!!!!

ok so i too am in da same position as both of u only thing is i had sex at two different times but we used a condom both times.
now ma period is a day late, my brest are extremely tender, im always tired and very irritable. My thing is i always get this way usually a week or so before i get ma period. Im jus freaking out now cuz im not sure if either of da condoms broke. Im jus telling myself my cycle is changing because it had been 3 months b4 i had sex

okay a couple comments here. first of all.. how do you have sex with your underwear on? just needed to get that out. now i am in the same boat as all of you. i have a steady sexual relationship with my boyfriend and last month i thought i was pregnant because i was a day late. this month i am going on 3 days late. i am very exhausted passing out earlier then usual, moody, and my nipples especially int he shower are very much sore. now i already have a 2 year old well she will be 2 on the 4th of july but even though i have had a child i cant seem to remember any signs besides missing my period. i am 21 yrs old and really do not need another child but i look at it as what happens happens ya know. well i wish all of you luck and hope it works out for the best. i dont know your ages but just use protection and if that isnt enough get on birth control too. it is not easy at all to raise a baby at 18 yrs old just getting out of school trying to work and make a living. i am on my own my own place my own car a job and trust me you want to stay home as long as possible. just be safe girls and again good luck. ill keep you all updated on my progress and do the same okay

well it is now my 3rd day late on my period. i am having mentrual like cramping and i have since last week. last week i also had sensative breast and nipples in the shower and i am very very fatigue to where i am finding myself passing out or wanting to way before i usually go to bed. does anyone know any answers for me. i more than likely will probably go get a test this weekend if it doesnt come by tomorrow

lets just say i took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came out positive.. but i'm on the pill and this week is my placebo pills and i just started my period today as well. whats wierd is that i bought a pack of clear blue preg tests and the one i used last night was neg.

Yea see with my first child i was also ont he pill but i never took a test until i was a week late and i took 4 different kinds and they all came up positive. i just been having cramps like i am getting it but i usually do not get the cramps until i actually see i have it for some reason. and i am still having them and i keep thinking i got it and when i go to the bathroom it is just discharge which is another sign of pregnancy (heavier discharge)

my last period was 12 june 2008, i think that i get pregnant 26 of june, now i am two days late. do you think i am pregnant?i forgot to mention that i have 30 days cycle.
thanks and i am waiting for your response

I Kepp missing out my periods its like i have it 1 month then miss it out for 2 months and then i have it again. Is there something wrong with me.
Me and my partner being trying for nearly 2 years now nothing seems to happen. Last time i had my period was in may 08. I know im not pregnant cos don't have any sign of prenancy. If i have irregular periods does that mean i cant get pregnant.
please help, I seem to be stressing alot about this.

Ok..?...I had my period 4/19/08...5-18-08...6-14-08...7-12-08 and was wondering wat cycle length I'm I?...Second question...me and my guy stop using condoms umm the middle of April this year...so wit sayn that...my second is...on July 12th was the first day of my cycle and ending on the 15th...well we had sex on the 19-22...on the 24 which was a thur...when i had a bowel movement...there was abt 4 drips of bleed and the next day (25th) a watery discharge...no smell...and then we had sex on the 26th and im pretty sure we did it again sum time the next week and again on Aug 3-5 of Aug2008...The calendar said i was to get my period on the 9th of Aug but it hasnt cum nor does it feel like it really...meaning my cramps are off and on but very mild. sumtimes i think im abt to start and when i go look its just discharge wit a smell...the second time today i thought i was going to...i discharge again but this time my discharge had a lil brown tent and a lil lil lil lil spot of red but after that nothing and now the mild cramps are gone but im pretty sure it will bk up...so my q's are..wat is my cycle length and wat percentage do you thk i could be pregnant? oh and i dont have kids and i dont feel like it...im 25 yrs and i never miss or bleed b4 a period

have Missed my period for 2 weeks, i feel nauseated in the morning , i have pain at my lower back ,also i have new pain under my abdomen , i had slight spotting before i Missed my period ,i start to urinate alot lately , i feel lazy alot .
i made home test at Saturday and it was negative . now my period late 2 weeks ..
what does that means i need ur help ??

I have Missed my period for 2 weeks, i feel nauseated in the morning , i have pain at my lower back ,also i have new pain under my abdomen , i had slight spotting before i Missed my period ,i start to urinate alot lately , i feel lazy alot .
what does that means i need ur help ??

Me ans my bf had sex the last day of my period last month july 15th then i went out of town for a week, and when i came home we had sex every day for like 6 or 7 days. My period was supposed to start on august 7th. I did have just a tad bit of pinkish discharge on the 7th but nothing after that then we had sex on the 8th i was thinking that maybe it was just delayed because of that, but today is now the 10th and my period still has not came what should i do wait a few more days and see what happens. What do u think???????????? %-)

Hi! My period is going on four days late. My last period was on 8/8/08 my periods are pretty normal. I took two pregnancy test and they came out negative, I'm really worried that I could be pregnant. I had cramps and breast sourness all last week and now its gone. I am experiencing lower back pain now and headaches. Can anyone give me advice on my station please.

Well as for me i've been having sexuall intercourse for a year now. I never really used condoms at all. plus i lost my virginity to my boyfriend who has gotten me pregnant before. I no how it feels to be pregnant but this 1 that i think could be my second pregnancy im not naucious, no tender feeling of the breast. my last period was 10/31/08 i was sapposed to get it 11/28/08 today made my second day with out my period. My boyfriend admitted he ejaculated in me. I have been tired, eating alot, strong abdominal pain, headaches, and pain in my lower back, also im slender and my belly is sticking out (bloating) just like my 1st pregancy. as if im 2months. I'M worried because my family wont take this well. Just to find out i had an abortion before now i mayb pregnant once more :$ im gonna wait until friday which will be the 7th-day missed period.