A late period, odd discharge. Could I be pregnant?

I had my period cycle last month, a bit later than usual. I was a week and 4 days late, however this time I will soon be 2 weeks by this upcoming Friday. I have been dating since May 9, 2013 with a steady relationship, in March that year my now bf and I were friends with benefits, eventually he asked me out and we have been active ever since. We've used condoms up until the summer and I did feel as if better though with the paranoia of the unsafe risks. Though as we continued to have sex unprotected, I didn't get any problems and he always pulled out. We decided to try condoms at the end, we'll do in the beginning raw and towards the end with the condom, so he could have the relief of climaxing in the glove, rather inside. That was last year during the autumn season we started and to this day, no condom has ever broke. Now, it seems like I have a late period, two weeks ago I had an odd watery stool for three days straight. Monday was the day I had it and mainly all the water came from my stools, my urine was mild and I did have some slimy, gooey discharge. It was odorless, I suppose white texture or clear because it didn't appear yellow or green or even brown. I know the facts behind the discharge and it would mean I was ovulating at the time...or the worst case to know - fertilization. I took a pee tester last Friday and the result was negative. Should I wait anoher week?

My past records of pregnancy is not known, as I never got the super late menstrual cycle, but I have experienced the clear discharge I explained above. Because I was very sexually active and on-going with our relationship, we normally had intercourse two times a day, but we started to do other productive things instead of sex. Though like I explained also, we had sex and whenever he needed to climax he would get the condom and place it on and let me do the work and I would get off or he would pull away holding the condom at the base and each time we did this the condom never broke. I would even tie the end and push or squeeze some ends to make sure there's no leak hole or tiny slit for cum and there wasn't.  One time though, he accidentally came at the entrance and quickly grabbed paper towels, rolls them up and slowly and carefully cleaned up the mess. This was late 2013, so I doubt I would be pregnant to this day and for that time it happened - no, I did not get pregnant. Thankfully.

If I am pregnant, I cannot go see a doctor, OB/GYN, because I do not have the money or even the health insurance to cover me. How sad and depressing it sounds, the system is slow to catch up on everyone's records, that I am nervous to know if I am.

I'd wait a week and then take another at home test. Try not to stress about it because late cycles can happen, you can even skip them! You can also have PMS with no period. Get a test that can detect 25 or lower, those are the most sensitive tests. Try not to stress as stress can make it worse!

Indeed, I'll wait. Oh yes, I'm also aware stress can alter anything from cycles to pretty much anything else and thus I have been calming down and have been having cramps...so not sure if I'm late due to how sick I was two weeks ago, or just weight gain and other stuff. I appreciate your comment and will do another test within a week!