Hello. I'm 25 year old female and I'm interested to find out more about one pill about I've heard only the best.
I'm sexually active for several years now and I have never had any problems with unwanted pregnancy because I have always protected my self properly.
For a long time I have used Yasmin birth control pill and it has helped me a lot but these last couple of months I have started to suffer from serious side effects and decided to change my pill.
My doctor recommended me some Orthotricyclen pill and he claims that it is very good. What else should I know about this pill?

Hello. I have just read your post and decided to help you because I have read also some great information about this pill you’ve mentioned. This is probably the best birth control pill on the market. It delivers you a low daily dose of hormones that prevent pregnancy, while lowering the level of the hormone that is causing you acne. That’s how you have a double effect.
As long as you are taking your pill correctly-at the same time, every day, you will be protected from unplanned pregnancies 100%.
Most side effects of the pill are not serious and those that are, occur infrequently.
Start with it and you wont be disappointed- trust me!