Ive been on birth control for the past year. About 2/3 months ago i tried the NuvaRing and didnt end up liking it so i switched back to the pill. Ive been told its ok to switch to different birth controls but then again ive also been told that its not such a good idea either. Now last week I got my period for only 3 days. It wasnt your normal period blood but it had a brown look to it. Now exactly a week later im experiencing the same kind of period but a bit more heavier now. Could me switching birth controls be causing this?

Hey i am having the same thing happen to me. I had my period on a tuesday and it went till monday and i thought that it was a normal period other than it was brown in colour. It has not even been a week since then and i have it again but it is also that brownish colour. I have been on birth control before but recently have stopped taking it because i want to see about a new type.