How much has to be there for it to be my period?? I have had brown discharge for three days and I think it has stopped with no period. I don't know when I ovulated b/c this is my first cycle off birth control. Has anyone had implantation spotting? How lon did it last and how heavy was it?

I had implantation spotting with my first pregnancy and it lasted for two months and came like a regular period it was brownish at the beginning and end but the middle was just like my regular period except lighter, the only thing I noticed that wasnt normal for me was the brownish bleeding at the beginning. I was almost in my second trimester when I found out that I was actually pregnant and the spotting was implantation and early pregnancy spotting. You could be pregnant, I suppose you coud wait and take an HPT test if you miss your next cycle. There are the early response pregnancy tests but I personaly dont recommend them because they only work for a certain percentage of women. I took three tests the first time I was pregnant and they all came back negative when I in fact WAS pregnant. Of course it also depends on the individual, some women's levels raise quicker than others, doctors dont know why this happens.
I would wait it out so you get a response that you trust and arent wondering if you have a false negative.

:O :-) ops: so i was wondering if anyone can reply
i was having the same this the woman described,very brown discharge liketar though,but with my first son i never had brown discharge,by the next day it was still brown,but it was brown light light pinkish colour,then it got alittle darker to the point it stayed to a bright pink colour,not a real fresh blood flow,their was no flow what so ever idnt feel anything. this was 1 weeks before my period ,the now happened for 5 days tody is the 7 days and having more brown spotting.but this is very abnormal! not a regular period,back achs! one week befour this spotting and during this,boobs are fuller and heavier...sore to
took a test when i felt my intuition of being pregnant,
its now march 14th, still very very light not even notcicable brown colour,is this in fact implantation bleeding?
i had sex feb 14th! one time ladys! and i had my son dec 1st 2008 , im extremly fertile! but thus brown stuff
question is,is it my hormones out of wack? or is it true implantation bleeding?
Pregnant again?