I went off bcp in August of this year prior to that I had fairly irregular periods usuAlly a somewhere around 32 days but never completely on schedule, anyway I should I have my period in september around the 18 and indeed it showed up on the 19th and was fairly regular. I have not had intercourse since July however sometime around the 11th my boyfriend and i 'fooled around' for lack of better words meaning I masturbated him then we both washed our hands with soap and dried them before touching me, I know there was seaman on his hands prior to washing but like i said we both washed before touching me. So here I am oct 26 and no period i took a hot around the 21st which resulted negative, I have some cramps but nothing that registers with me as pregnancy symptoms ive heard a ton of different stories that it could be me coming off bcp ghat has messed up my hormones could be my change in diet and could be how stressed i am from worrying. I believe this is all possible but an still terrified to why my period is a week late. Any insight? Do you think there is a possibility of pregnancy? I feel a little ridiculous but i just need some kind of direction. Thanks

Let me also add I've been taking a ton of sinus meeds in the last two weeks vie had a sinus infection