Hi, So yesterday my boyfriend and I were messing around. We did not have sex, but we did touch one another. He asked to touch me ( he had not touched himself yet) and I asked him to wash his hands just so he could have his hands clean. He finished touching me, and then I put on my clothes and proceeded to touch him. I began touching but he did not release any sperm, he then decided to put a condom on and I touched him again and that was when he ejaculated. I immediately washed my hands and he went to throw the condom out, but I don't remember him washing his hands and he began touching my legs. I then told him to wash his hands with soap and he did. So bottom line is that I am worried and feeling all these pregnancy symptoms. I know this is kind of silly because I can't experience pregnancy symptoms that early, especially because we did not have sex. Do you guys think I am just super paranoid and in a way I feel guilty and that is why I am feeling like this? I couldn't even sleep last night. I think it is also the fact that I know I was supposed to be ovulating this week. I would appreciate some feedback. Thank you, and please don't post any rude answers. Thanks once again.

The chances of you being pregnant are unlikely and I would say you are being a paranoid. remembering stressing out can cause a delayed period which would further stress you out. 

Thank you, I will try to relax!