Hello, everyone! :wave: :-D

Well, my boyfriend and I were fooling around [somewhere the first week of August.It was a Sunday]. I was laying right next to him while he was playing with himself with his right hand, because I was to tired to help him after awhile because my hand got tired. And his left hand was rubbing my vagina. He eventually he ejaculated, but not really on me or in me. He had most of ejaculation on his right hand. We both washed our hands with somewhat cold and warm water, but with no soap, and than wiped on a towel. Eventually, we got intimate it agian [somewhere around 5-10 mins. later]. I started fingering myself for a little bit. And than he started fingering me, while I gave him a blow and hand job. After I got tired for awhile, he started to play with himself agian with his right hand. This time,when he ejaculated he ejaculated in my mouth. Then he started fingering me with his left hand, I don't know if he also used his right hand too...probabaly not. We starting making out after, and then he proceeded tp eat me out. Than after that he washed our hands with warm water,some soap, and the same towel. [I didn't explain all the events that happened, just the ones that stuck out to me.]

Can I possibly be pregnant by this? Like if some of his sperm accidentally got into my vagina when he fingered me [he doesn't finger me too hard], some sperm got on our hands agian when we used the same towel to dry off, and or if some sperm got into me when he was eating me out. We talked about it, and he said that he doesn't think i'm pregnant and he also said that he didn't use the hand that he masterbated with to finger me. I'm still extremely terrified. Lately, i've been feeling not myself. I haven't eaten as much like I usually do, and i'm somewhat more tired than usual. I'm supposed to have my period today,but I didn't...I don't even have signs of a period. But,than agian i'm an irregular girl. My menstrual cycles differs alot. Though, my tummy seems a tiny bit bigger than usual, without the bloating feeling...and i'm not gaining weight. Can me overthinking that i'm pregnant stress me out to a point that i'm late or miss a period... or do you think theres something else going on? :confused: %-)

Please answer, I would really appreciate some answers, advice, and reassurance. Thank you! :-D

Hi DarleneE,
I'm not positive but I'm sure you could get pregnant. Either from being shot in from ejaculation or sperm being pushed in from his fingers, as long as you know it went inside your vagina. It only takes one of them to get up in there. So I would go see your OBgyn but, im not sure how long you have to wait to take a pregnancy test. Because sometimes it's way too early but, you can always ask as much questions as you have when you do get an OB appointment. Be open with your questions, it's ok to ask those sometimes unconfortable questions. I ask pretty extreme questions when I see my OB. I hope it helps a little. Good luck.

I highly, highly doubt that you're pregnant.

To support my answer, I have seen posts like this before. Also sperm needs to be propelled inside and I don't think it lasts very long outside the body. It would be very rare if someone got pregnant from that. Especially if he was rinsing his hands that makes it even more unlikely.