After being on the pill for a year I went off in August. Before going on the pill I was never regular going sometimes 28 days sometimes 33. I expected my period September 18th and sure enough it showed up the 19th was fairly normal. My boyfriend and I "fooled around"for lack of better words around the 11th. (no sex) meaning we masturbated each other first him, we both washed our hands with soap and water and dried them before touching me, i know there was sperm on his hands PRIOR to washing but like i said we both washed and dried. I got a sinus infection a week before my period was due and when it didn't show up on time i was concerned but figured it had something to do with the meds i was taking. now i am 9 days late no period. and freaking out. is it possible to get preggo from what happened with us? we haven't had full sex for 4 months. i've taken two test with first morning urine both negative. just wondering some insight..thanks.

I would say that the meds are causing you to be late. Leave it a while longer if still no show go to your doctor or family planning clinc just to be show that alls ok. Good luck X