On May 30, my boyfriend and I fooled around a little. We didn't have sex but he fingered my and I have him a ha****b. I got paranoid that maybe some of his sperm got on his hands and inside me. Well on June 10 I got my period and last month I got my period on the 19th I had my period.

This month I should have gotten my period on the 22nd but it's late and I'm being very paranoid about the possibility of being pregnant. I promised myself I wouldn't fool around anymore and my boyfriend and I are now broken up. Am I just being very paranoid? I just need some reassurance

No one is willing to help?

Gosh no help here I suppose

hi seeing no one else is willing to help you let me put ur mind at ease. If you had a regular period last month and didnt ingage in any unprotected sexual acts this month your just freaking yourself out. My wife did this last month she was sure after a condom sliped during sex that i had impregnated her. After some research i found that it was highly unlikely that she was and her period started a few days later. Put your troubled mind at ease you are most likely in the clear. Just out of curiosity have u taken a hpt yet?

Hope that helps u a bit