well I went to my girlfriends house last friday so on the 14th of june and now its the 20th. We were pleasuring each other and she wanted me to cum so I came, but in a thing of toilet paper. It was kinda cold in her basement and I swear my semen dried because when i went to take the toilet paper off my penis the pieces of the toilet paper were stuck to it and when I touched my penis it felt dry and nothing was coming out of it. Then i slightly touched the paper I came in with my left pinky just a little bit and I took the paper upstairs with my right hand so that afterwords I could come back down and rub her clit with my left, she was very wet. When I went upstairs I took a piss and then washed my hands with soap and water (cold not hot) It would take more than 3 minutes to do this. I had no fresh semen on my hands before i washed them, but the question is what are my chances of getting my girlfriend pregnant from this? when i went back downstairs I didnt finger her but I rubbed kind of around and up and down. Will me slightly touching the dry semen with my pinky and then washing my hands with soap and water then  rubbing her clit get her pregnant? Her period are also at the end of the month or the beginning of the next month oh and im pretty sure I washed my hands thorughly please help me? I searched up different stuff online and it mostly said no to a little chance of pregnancy but I just want to be sure

Health Guru
It wouldn't matter if the water was got or cold if you used soap and washed then good. I would say there is no chance of her being pregnant from it.