ok i got my period last monday (july 16) and it slowed down and stoped the following monday (july 23) it was normal like spoting up till the 25th it completely stoped on the 26 now on the 27 its back heavy agian like my normal period and im confused about what it could mean....like 4 days before i got my period i was bleeding but it was brown blood which i was told is normal than it was bright red for about 4 days than it was brown agian now today its bright red agian too...i am having sex so it is possible that i could be pregnant im not on birth control of any kind but i was just wondering if this could mean i was pregnant and since i just had a period do i have to wait until around next months period to take a hpt.

If you are having sexual intercourse during your menstrual/period cycle, you are at a higher risk of pregnancy.

Make sure to take a pregnancy and/or a blood/urine test.

Do not stress. :D

ok but how long should i wait to get accurate results

At least 3-5 days before your missed period.

My bf had sex about 3 weeks ago...my period was due last week...I'm usually always regular. We used a condom and he pulled out but could there have been a tear in it? Could he not have pulled out quick enough? Help!