Hi, I have a 29 day cycle and it comes on time, like clock work, every month. This month I am 5 days late for my period, but 2 days ago I started having brown discharge. It is very light, it never makes to my underwear, only shows up on toilet paper. I typically have very severe cramps on my period but I am experiencing none of that right now. My nipples are tender and I feel strange, but that could be because this is so strange for me. I have only experienced mild cramps twice briefly over the last two days, but they passed quickly. I have taken a couple pregnancy tests and they have been negative. What are your thoughts could I be pregnant?

when did you last have sex??

We're you prego?

hi ladies, i just turned 24 last month, im with my partner since im 17 i was on depo (injection) for 3 years which is the max i could stay on it, my period was so irregular when on it, im off the depo over 3 years now & the past 2 years my period have been very much regular.. i've been on no bc since. we use (pullout method) if it happens it happens that how we look at it, i cant get to a doc till next week and my brain is on overdrive!! my story is the following.. I had my last period 10th of july it lasted 6 /7 days, my usual cycle is 28/30 days, my period should have arrived on the 7th of aug with no show, although i was prescribed flaygl and was on them from 9th of aug for 1 week i thought maybe these could have slowed them down but research & pharmacist said no they cant.. So I decided to wait it out because i was having a bad month altogether.. 28th of aug i woke up to two dark red spots i thought here they, as the day went on got maybe four more spots but from pinkish to brown, 3 days its lasted with a no more than 4/5 brown spots a day & i mean dots!! now i have nothing i thought maybe it was old blood from last month, my next cycle should start around the 4th of sept.. Do i count the brown spotting as a period? Should i expect my period on the 4th?? Or wait out for my next cycle?? I do feel different in my self & research says it could be implantation bleeding with all the timing it occurs the same as what im going threw.. Any inputs on this much appreciated ladies :) ps did not take hpt yet as if it is implantation it more than likely wouldn't give me an accurate result just yet but a blood test will confirm but my doc is always days b4 i get an app so i have t wait till next week & the curiosity is killing me :/ am i over thinking could it just b off this month??

Hello everyone pls help I got my period on May 4th and ended on the 9th and on the 10th I started spotting only when I wipe pinkish and now brownish spotting hasn't stop yet. The DR said the blood work came positive but I may also be having a miscarriage :( now I have to wait till Monday to find out !!! if some one can tell the their similar story pls help Reply