So...I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 9th day of my cycle. He pulled out. I was suppose to start my period on May 13th. On the 8th, I started to bleed for 2 days without any period symptoms. I did not get a normal period on the 13th. I tested for pregnancy on the 15th, 20th , and 25th. All were negative. I had brown discarge on the 25th and by the end of the day, it was red. What is going on with my body. Am I pregnant, bleeding in between periods, or skipping one completely! Help!!!

Well, it is some kind of disorder but I don’t think it is of great importance.
Since your boyfriend didn’t ejaculate inside of you, the chances of pregnancy are minimal. You didn’t say how long your period usually lasts, so I can’t figure out when was your ovulation to see if there were any chances of pregnancy at all. Another thing that works in your favor of not being pregnant are two negative tests that should have pointed positive that day in case you got pregnant. I am trying to say that the timing for the tests was right and they both showed negative.

As for this weird bleeding, I reckon you should wait for your next cycle to begin and wait for your next period. It is said to wait for three periods to pass and of “things” are still happening, then see a gyn, which would mean that something was definitely going on and that it was not just something transient.

I have 12 days late and i am always on time and just started to bleed. At first it was light and then a little heavier, it wasnt like a normal period bleeding though. Also have taken 4 pregnancy test and all have come back negative. I have some symptoms like being sick, headaches, dizzy, small cramps, and i just feel like there is something is there. should i get a blood test done?

im 14 days late and im always ontime with my periods.i had sex with my b/f on 20th of march but 2 days later i took a bleed which only lasted for that whole day. i was to start my period the next day but didnt and still havent start. i have been taking cramps but no the kind u take for a period have been feelin sick, headaches now and again.