OK, so my last period started on the 25th of october and lasted about 6 days. I am ttc and had unprotected sex all this month. This month, I had light potting for about 3 days a week before my period. When the 25th rolled around my period never came. My period is now a week late and I started spotting yesterday. I goes anywhere from light brown, to pink, to slightly red to dark brown. I have no cramping or pain. The only thing is I feel extremely fatigued and I can sleep for almost 24 hours striaght if someone lets me. THe spotting isn't heavy enough for a pad, or even a light tampon. I have had a pregnancy before ( misscarried ) and when I was pregnant I had very,very sore . I don't feel that now. Has anyone experianced this before? I few days prior to the spotting I felt PMS symptoms ( craving chocolate, very moody ) but the ended.

Hi honey! Spotting or streaking is VERY common at the beginning of a pregnancy! As long as it is just that though! Due to the fact that you had sex all month, IF you are pregnant, then it could be anywhere from 3 weeks to a few days that you are indeed pregnant! So thus the bleeding around the time of your period - as your hormones rise and you get "vaginal bleeding" which some women think is a period! this can actually happen well into your 1st trimester even the beginning of your 2nd and VERY VERY rarely the entire way through! Thus when you hear about women who didn't know they were pregnant!

Since it is now the 5th you can take a HPT and see! Keeping in mind that it MIGHT be too earlly for the test to detect your HCG levels! IF you don't get a full blown period by next week, I would like you to get a pregnancy blood test through your doctors office OK? In the mean time start taking prenatal vitamins - IF you are pregnant, this helps with the health of the baby, IF you aren't the increased Folic Acid actually helps with your fertility! Please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and ehalth honey!

Thank you for your reply. I'm just afraid this is a sign on an impending miscarriage. I have had several before and I don't know what I'll do if I lose another.
I will definately take a test if I don't get a full blown period by next week.

I know that it is VERY hard for you to have faith in having a regular pregnancy, but just remember - other than being diagnosed with a reason why you have miscarried - that because you have had miscarriages in the past, does NOT mean you will again! Have you ever been told why you had the miscarriages?

I was 4 days late then i started lightly bleeding. it is light pink im not cramping. i also had a miscarriage in july of 2012 but i fill like im pregnant. but all testy were neg. what do i do?