The date of my last real period was Jan 1st. I am very regular so I was expecting it on the 30th. My husband and I have been ttc and so I took a test the day before. It was positive. Took 2 more to make sure and sure enough still positive. Now on the 30th, I started what I thought was my period but still very light, had cramps as if my period had come, but not horrible ones like I have on my period. I took another test this morning and it still says positive. The blood is there just not heavy andits not like any of my other periods. Anyone been in this same situation ever?.

Do you know when you ovulated by any chance? Since you say the bleeding is really a lot lighter than your period, and you got a positive pregnancy test again, it is really quite possible that you are now experiencing an implantation bleeding. This often happens around 10 or so days after ovulation, which is possible with your time line, perhaps?

You should also know that, while miscarriage is very common, so is early pregnancy bleeding that does not result in a miscarriage. The only things you know for sure right now is that you had a positive test and are bleeding lightly. 

Please see doctor to follow up and hopefully put your mind at ease. 

My actually period was suppose to be on Feb. 2nd. I had light bleeding as well but the next day it stopped... three days later i got a pregnancy test at the clinic and the doctor told me it was positive... it is Feb. 7th right now. and i started bleeding lightly yesterday which was suppose to be last day of my period and now i am still bleeding... and im about to see a doctor tommorow ahhh !

If the test keep coming up positive, congratulations. It is normal to have some bleeding for the first couple of months after conception. Go and get your blood test to confirm. If you still are worried just talk it over with your doctor. I am so happy for you.

Ok in November I had 2 periods.. One in the beginning of the month and the other on the 30th. Now this has happend to me before but about 6 months ago. I backtracked in my journal to make sure it has happend before and it had, so I thought nothing else. The only thing I am confused about is, 6 months ago when it happend I had my period the next month towards the last week.. December I didnt have a period at all.. I should have gotten it towards the end of the month just like before when my cycle was flippin, RIGHT? Well I didnt. I took 2 tests and both were positive, only the line wasnt as dark as the other.. Hmmm now I think I am pregnant.. Great I am so happy. BUT yesterday being the 1st, I started to bleed.. THIS IS WHERE I AM CONFUSED LADIES. I have had some slight cramping and the color is not as bright as is usually is. Its not brown or anything, but now I am not sure if I am pregnant. I have a 2 year old little girl and with here I didnt get a period at all and I was sick as hell so I am really just not sure, Need advice ASAP. Thank you

wut should i do... i missed my period and got a positive test... but within a week i started bleeding brown in the morning and by night it was pinkish red but still very light... this went on for 4 days. it stated on feb.13th-feb17th but..... i didn't see a doc. i think that it was just my period... should go to a doc, or take another test cuz i only took one????

%-) CONFUSED

I took a pregnancy test a couple days before my period was scheduled to come on the 17th and it was positive. I took a First Response test and the first line was lighter than the second but clearly you can tell it was positive. Now it's the 20th or well 21st (past midnight) and I just started bleeding a bright red with some cramping. I had something like this happen to me when I was pregnant with my first but it was a light brown. So now I am freaking out. I'll be going to the doctors asap

I was due to start my period April 7th, and i started spotting brownish blood 2 day prior.. i took a first response pregancy test yesterday (April 7th) and it came out possitive, but the 2nd line was much lighter. Today is the 8th and i had a very small spot of bright red blood in the AM but have not seen it again. I am going to take another test tomarrow morning and be at the Dr office first thing Monday morning. Has anyone had similar symptoms??

Some spotting can be normal during the early part of pregnancy. Would see a dr about bright red bleeding after a positive pregnancy test. But for the most part this just sounds like mild spotting, nothing to stress out too much about.

Ok ladys. i am so confused I was due for my period last monday and today i woke up with bleeding there is no clumps of blood or anything. and i am not having any cramping like with my normal AF's. I have also been checking my cervix because i was told it was ok to do so as long as hand are clean. For the last three weeks my cervix has been high and soft. And even with this bleeding it still remains high almost unreachable and soft. and i have read that when you get AF your cervix is suppose to be low and hard. What does this all mean? I have also been having alot of pregnancy symtoms. Last week i took a pregnancy test and it was negative. i made an appointment for the doctor tomorrow but i am debaiting on whether to go or not. Help me please.

The only way to put your mind to rest is to just go to your appointment and have the test. If it is still negative, I would trust the result if periods continue normally.

So I took three home pregnancy tests all positive, then the day after I should have gotten my normal period had a brwnish discharge this later turned into period like bleeding in color however much lighter in quantity, called doctor who did blood work to check hcg levels...result pregnant but little lower than expected....the wait is driving me crazy as have to wait couple days before rechecking levels bleeding stopped, so lasted only couple days have had four other successful pregnancy including a set of twins..no complications, has anyone ever experienced this and what does this mean??

OKay, so my boyfriend (soon to be husband) have been trying to get me preganant. Well, i was 5 weeks late, and bought a test. It came back positive, then had my period a few days after. Now, I'm still bleeding, but confused. Can you be prego and still have a period ? I also took a pee test three times at a clinic, the nurse said that it's on the line of being preganat, but then it's on the negative line. But, to TRUST the home test. Am i or not ?

Hey...My period was supposed to be on the 18 of January, and on the 14,15 i did the first reponse and was positive. Then on the 19 came out negative. and on the 20 i start bleeding. I don't know now if i'm pregnant or not. BUt i only can see the doctor on monday. Can you tell me what happen with you?

I would love to know what happened with you all cause I am going through the same thing. I did a preg test the day I was due and it was a faint positive. The next day I have had mild brown bleeding and at one time when I wiped it was red (this was today) now it all seems to have stopped. Please reply with what ended up happening with your situation. Thanks