my bf and I had sex pretty much right during while I was ovulating, however he wore a condom properly like always, but a few days afterwards i had some "spotting" or light pink blood spots. My period wasn't supposed to start for a few more days. Could this be implantation bleeding and mean i'm pregnant??? thank you

i want the answer to this question 2 as this is happening to me!! please help

I would like the answer to this as well... for it is happening to me also.

Well ive read alot about it and i still dont really get it . cuz i got "spotting" for about 2 days when i was suppose to get my period. and that was about a week an ahalf ago. Could this mean im pregnant or no. me and my boyfriend always use a condom. and i have no other signs. can some explain this? %-)

OK SO..MY PERIODS ARE WEIRD LATELY I HAVE BEEN HAVING THE WEIRDEST PERIODS..THIS TIME I WAS ON FOR NOT EVEN A DAY IT WAS MORE LIKE A FEW SECONDS AND IT WAS A PINKISH KINDVE COLOR SO I PUT A PAD ON BECAUSE I SAID OK MAYBE ITS ABOUT TO START SO I PUT A PAD ON AND FOR THE REST OF THE DAY ITS GONE!!! ITS BEEN ALMOST 5DAYS SINCE THEN AND IT NEVER CAME..THEN I USED THE BATHROOM AND MY URINE WASNT YELLOW IT WAS CLEAR ALMOST A CLOUDY COLOR AND I WAS FREAKED OUT CUZ THAT NEVER HAPPENED SO LATELY I'VE BEEN WANTING PICKLE JUICE WHICH I HAVE BEEN DRINKING AND MY BOYFRIEND IS LIKE EW Y ARE U DRINKING THAT? I SAID I DONT KNO..AND LATELY I'VE BEEN VERY VERY MOODY I WILL CRY IN A MIN!! SO SOMEBODY CAN U HELP ME! %-)

so... i wanted to know the exact same thing because it is happening to me too..... like all of us! doesnt anybody actually know the answer to this!?

Hello Ladys,

Okay so if you have cloudy urine you could a UTI and need to go to the dr right away because if you dont it can lead to big medical problems and if it goes on too long you can eventually die. Also on the other note if you do spot for a day normally not more it could mean implantation. Normally if its a UTI you will have cloudy urine your area might smell bad.. You could spot and still not be pregnant just to let you know so if you are trying to concieve dont get too excited because spotting can be from Stress ect. Hope this helps everyone.

Ok, I lost my virginity a little over 2 months ago. At the time of my period I had brown discharge for 2 days but it was very little. Then on the third day it was alot of blood? A month after I lost my v I took 2 prego test and the both said negative. Now it's been a little of 2 months since I lost it and I'm usually gettin my period sometime within the next week and I went to the bathroom and there was 3 biggg drops of blood? So idk what's wrong. Please help me.

ok, The brown discharge; is most likely to have been your hymen, when you have sex for the first time this usually breaks and there will be bleeding.
Depending on your age and if you are using other forms of contraception sometimes means you may not get a period for sometime. If you are on the pill and have missed periods you should check with your Dr.
If you had three big spots of blood and still no bleeding thereafter you should also speak to your doctor, it doesn't necessarily mean you are pregnant, there can be lots of things happening to your body.

well i dnt know what to tell you. U mite be pregnant. maybe u should go to the doctor and get a check up, or blood test and it'll tell you right away.

I havent gotten my regular period yet- I took a morning after pill 2 weeks after my last regular period and started spotting for 2 days a week after i took the pills. Could I be pregnant?

:? not very sure on this one my probs a lil different i got 4 clearblue pos preg tests and started spotting had back ache for a week now but all gone i mean can u spot without pains and to answer ur question hun possible u are but then again could be the pills messing u up mmmmm x

the same thing has happend to me lately i have had alot of signs of being pregnant but i kinda had a period today my period has stopped.should i still take a preagnancy test or will my period change the results?????? %-)

iLost my virginity but i didnt bleed but two days later i started my period and me and my boyfriend had been having sex but lately in our fourth month in our relationship and having sex i started spotting just a little bit and then one morning we did have sex and by the end of the night i had a huge stain and i only spott after sex why do i spott now? HELPPPP?

My girlfriend is bleeding slow but she isn't spoting and she has a sharp pain in her urturis, does this mean shes pregnant? she said its never gone so slow before