Hiya guys im Sophie :) Here goes.. Had my implant out nearly a month ago, not had a period for over a year. Docs said the implant is reversal straight away well me and this guy slept together (very drunk) a week after having it out so I went for the morning after pill, and also slept with him again Friday night and Tuesday night, now the week after having the morning after pill, I had one random bleed I just wiped myself.. Felt sick and had an awfully headache took a preg test and nothing.. After seeing the guy on the 18th and 18th and sleeping with him I've had really thick white discharge in my pants and a pain in the left side of my stomache and back personally I dont think theres any chance of me being preg as I've not had a period in ages.. Whats u guys think xxx

no i think ... u r not pregnant ... this white discharge is normal ..... sumtimes it makes feel pain ... because it contain something energetic ... i also had this prob of white discharge but it was normal ..... and u didnt had period for one year its not good at all go to doctor

Good, I hope im not + I have they just said it's because of the implant

hu said this ???