Hi.. My boyfriend and I have sex where right before he cums he pulls out.. I was suppose to get my period between one of these days July 24th _ 28th and thought i was becuase i get super overly emotional about everything right before.. well today is the 29th and still no sign of my period? Ive taken to Pregnancy test which both came up negative. My sister who i am always around has been gone for two weeks and we usually fall on the same week.. and ijust found out my best friend is pregnant? I have no idea if Im pregnant but I feel Perfectly fine? I have had stress but very little.. Could me being super emotional the time before my period came of affected it coming because i stressed over something small??

Stress does delay a period, but if it is delayed too long you should see a gynecologist!

I do not know if you are a minor,(under 18) but parental consent is not needed for birth control or gyn services.

I work for womens health clinics, and an abortion doctor pt.

I SEE A LOT of women get pregnant from the pull out method. Some have used it for 5 years and suddenly became pregnant, while others became pregnant on their first month of use.

PULL OUT method is great for delaying pregnancy, but ODDS are evntually it will happen.

you work for an abortion doctor?? WEll i live in illinois and im really scared that im preg, only option would be an abortion. HOW OLD do you have to be to get an abortion w/o your parents knowing about it?? please help

I'm having a somewhat similar situation, I'll try to be as detailed here as I can...

My menstrual cycle is about 30-33 days, and lately I've been getting my period around the 16th-18th of each month. Exactly one month ago, my husband and I had unprotected sex (July 8th) and I didn't get my period for the month of July. I took a pregnancy test on July 28th and it came out negative, although I'm not 100% that I kept the stick in the urine long enough.

I haven't really had any symptoms (don't know if I'm supposed to yet?) except that yesterday I started feeling mild cramps -or what feels like cramps anyway, since I usually feel cramps on my lower back. But now they feel in the front, which has never really happened before. My breasts don't feel sore/tender -that I have noticed, but I have felt a litte nauseus lately.

What are my chances of being pregnant? I'm holding off a few weeks to take another pregnancy test.

You don't need to wait another few weeks before taking another pregnancy test. It has been a month since you had unprotected sex, so if you are pregnant a positive result should show now.

In reference to abortion age, I had an abortion at age 16 at a planned parenthood clinic. I did not have to have parent consent.

I was supossed to get my period on jan 10th and im 3 weeks and a couple days late , i thought u couldnt get preggo on ur period i slept with a guy the 1st day of my period and another guy the last day of my period and then another guy 2 weeks after my period i used protection with all except the last one he done the pull out methiod . my periods have been regular for 7 months and all of a sudden they stop. i havent had any symptoms of pregnancy . ive had cramping but thought my period would come. and i have been a little emotional help...

My husband and I are 19 years old and both want to have children. We try each month to concieve a child. Each month my period starts on or around the 16th. The past 3 or 4 months my periods will start on the 24th or after and they are light enough where I can just wear a panty liner, which is unusual considering they used to be really heavy through out the whole time until I start to slow down. I keep thinking that I could be pregnant because I get the symptoms but I have taken about 3 or 4 pregnancy test and each one comes out negative, can I still be pregnant?

ok i had sex with my boyfriend on the 19th of march... but it was protected and i am sure we did everything right... "pinched an inch"... wore a condom... and he pulled out before he came anyways... well my period was suposed to come on the 27th... and its the 30th... today i took a pregnancy test in the morning and i came out negative... is this normal?? am i being paranoid or could i be pregnant?? help pleeeaase!!! im only 17 and im living in a forgien country!!

Ok here's the situation...i had an abortion on april 19th...i had a period on may 19th...my boyfriend and i had an accident on may 28th took plan b within the 72 hr window. and had period a week early on june 12th...out of curiosity i took a pregnancy test and it said slight positive (meaning the negative line was dark and the positive line was much lighter)...what is going on here...am i pregnant or are my hormones out of control...i am needing an answer before i go insane!!!

ok. me and my boyfriend had sex on the 15th of september and well...he cummed in me.....unfortunately...well....i was supposed to start on the 5th....its the 15th....and i still havent started my pd! and i took 3 pregnancy tests! allll came out negative...the last one i took was on tuesday....whats going on here...why havent i started?

My baby was due on April 19th 2007 but she died due to miscarriage. I guess both our babies had no choice of life.

Uh...if you slept with two guys within a one week span (unprotected while on your period) and then another guy a week later, I would be more concerned about contracting an STD than becoming pregnant. Yikes, slow-down girl-friend. :-|

If you saw 2 lines even though one is faded..i think you are pregnant...go and see a docter who will give you a echo there and then...then you know for sure...even in a foreign country you can get help..
take care.

supposed to get period today nothing. but has taken 3 test in the last week and the third today. i'm thinking its stress thats keeping me from my period?