ok. so ive had 2 kids already so youd think id know if i was preg or not, buuuut i cant tell, so i need help cause its driving me nuts. i had my iud removed about a month ago to have our 3rd baby, so im hoping i am! :) im due for my period in a week, and have taken 3 tests, all neg, but i know its way early, so here are my symptoms:

possible implantation bleeding about a week ago, about 2 spots of blood in underwear, with slight crampy feeling then no more since.

white milky discharge (no odor) that i had with both prev pregs

felt nauseas 2 mornings this week

heartburn 1 morning this week when never had it except with last 2 pregs

general full bloated feeling

increased sense of smell

temperature increase to 99.2 when its usually 98.5 or so..

slight pain during sex tonight in lower stomach area, but cervix seems to be pretty high up..

couple headaches these past few weeks when i NEVER get them.

possible darkening of aeriola but not sure...hubby says maybe..lol but have caught myself thinking they seem alittle bigger this week..

very very tired/sleepy for the last few days, and very achey tonight

BUT...i know alot of these things could also be signs of pms...like i said im due for my period in a week. maybe less...please, any opinions would be appreciated!!

OK I've never been pregnant but I'm having the same symptoms only difference is I have sore breast and my Aurelia are darken about a week a go I felt like I had a miscarriage never had before but heard if its symptoms 2 week late period terrible cramping then bleed heavily small tissue like blood clots now iam feeling extremely tired naysayers dizziness headaches senstuve to sound and smell vaginal duscharge milk like as well me and Bf have been having unprotected sex pull out method for about a year now iam going to doctors tommirrow hoping u cud give me an opinion do u think I had a misscarruge IR iam I still pregnant

sorry i just now seen your post, what did the dr say??

I didn't go felt horrible Friday morning I'm so worried it could be something else like AAA need your opinion

normally of course you dont tend to bleed, especially heavily with tissue, while pregnant, however it is possible. some women do have one last period once they become pregnant to just release all the extra blood and tissue left over from your last cycle, some women even have a period every month while pregnant. the fact that there was tissue/bloodclots concerns me though:( ive had 2 miscarriages, and you do have alot of large clots/tissue that comes out with them. but, like i said it is still possible you could still be pregnant, id definately go to the doctor and have them do a BLOOD preg test, theyre alot more accurate and can detect pregnancy sooner. if your progesterone levels (the pregnancy hormone that sustains the pregnancy) are too low, that would mean you more then likely miscarried, but if not low, they can tell u exactly how many weeks preg u are based on the level of progesterone in your blood. but the blood test is your best bet. have you taken a home pregnancy test yet since bleeding?? even still, id recommend the blood test first because you could still have the pregnancy hormones in your body even if u miscarried and get a false positive with the at home test. you could probably even go to an open door family planning office if you have one in your area and get the blood test done the same day for free. wish i could help more hun but the blood test is the only way to know for sure:(