How to become pregnant with a retroverted uterus?

Hello!

I had a "tilted uterus" when I became pregnant with my daughter 7 years ago, and had NO problems at all doing that!! I was actually on the pill and became pregnant with her, so not only was I the fraction of the population that may become pregnant when taking the pill properly, but I also had a retroverted uterus. In the first trimester of my pregnancy, I did suffer more backaches than my friends seemed to, but that corrected itself as I grew large enough for m uterus to expand up and out. Basically, from what I was told by my OB, retroversion of the uterus generally does not impact ability to become pregnant - it is a term used to represent the positioning of your uterus.

Here is a link that you may find helpful that describes the tilted uterus through pregnancy: **edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed**

And if you want to read up a bit more on tipped uterus and conception, here is another link, although you can search it quite easily on the internet if you want more info... **edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed**

Hope that helps!