Users comments and reviews on article Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Side Effects by Dr. Soni Vijay

So then in reading this article it look slike Human Growth Hormone is not the same as taking steroids or something like that. I was not aware that there was actually a difference so I appreciate that you've written this because I really had no idea. Thanks for writing this! Are you a sports fan or was this just an article on a topic that you were interested in on a more scientific level?

I use the Dr. Max Powers HGH Spray - It works perfectly - just a warning that it takes about 5-7 days to really feel the effects (with the best effects coming on at about the 3 week and beyond). I found that the product works wonders with only 2 sprays twice per day (morning and evening) on a 12 week cycle (1-2 weeks off after this to allow your body to rebound and rest a little) - but your mileage may vary. ;o)

Personally, I do very intense weight training 3 times per week (Chest/Biceps, Back/Triceps, Legs/Shoulders - combined with cardio) and this has helped immensely in gaining strength in both concentric and eccentric lifts, over muscle growth (hypertrophy), and fast loss (works wonders for this). It also has many other good effects like increased vitality, increased skin elasticity and "glow", increased mental concentration, increased sex drive, etc. etc. - all the things we associate with "Youth". Basically, this product as close to real prescribed hGH that you can buy without a prescription.

I have tried other HGH sprays - not crazy about them, but i recommend the Dr. Max Powers . .

Does it make your penis bigger?

True the HGH injections can have side effects, but the HGH supplements are safe, although one might not see the same results.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

No it doesnt make your penis bigger, nor does injectable HGH

As far as i know. Only injectables work. The sprays or any pills do not make it past the Kidneys or natural systems in a positive manner

Thanks for the nice discussion. I believe that HGH pills are very effective and can help you in many walks of life. You can get more information by visiting ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed link. Thanks

Human growth hormone is heavily promoted as an anti-aging treatment. Several studies have shown that growth hormone treatment can improve body composition, bone density, and cholesterol levels. That is why i am looking to Improve ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed Level in my Body..and using ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed