When I was 15 I had sex with my friend and we did not use condoms. In December of 2010 before my 17th birthday I went to the doctor for a check up. I have for more than 2 years. Can I get pregnant.? Can someone tell me if this happen to them.? Has someone had chlamydia 2 years or longer and was still able to have a child.? I am so scared that I can't have babies. I am young (18). I pray to god that I don't have to be punished for the rest of my life for a dumb mistake I made when I was a kid. God bare me with a seed. I want children. Can someone please help me. Can I have babies after 2 years of having chlamydia.??

Chlamydia is a microorganism which is similar with bacterial and virus in orgnazation. For women, chlamydia infection can infect cervix at the beginning, and then spreads to uterus where inflammation of the endometrium can occur.

Furthermore, if inflammation of the endometrium occurs, implantation of the egg can not be normal. At this time, if chlamydia is left untreated, fallopian tubes may be the next target. Eventually, tube is about to become narrow and blocked. As a result, egg can not swim through tube to the uterus, which can certainly cause infertility. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***