It seems that a lot of people are concerned about large pores, so I decided to share this article written by a doctor who operates a medical spa and has written a best-selling book on aging. It discusses and provides a definitive list of DYI and other treatments he approves of for reducing pores, and I recommend that you read it before wasting money on pore-reducing products that may not work.

Personally all I do is cleanse (though I'll be trying some of the treatments in the article like salicylic acid), and I'd like to add that you should be skeptical of any cleanser that claims to not dry out the skin or claims that it actually moisturizes the skin; this is a chemical paradox much like products that claim to be a "shampoo-and-conditioner-in-one" and you should always moisturize after cleansing.

Just my 0.02

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Sorry messed up with the link :)