As I said, I'm 13 and I need to lose weight. My grad is next year and summer's not too far off, I weigh 122 lbs and I'm 5'4 and I'm squishy. I really want to look better. I've been struggling with this insecurity since I was 10. I know that beauty's skin deep, but when me and my friends are going to the beach, I don't want to look like a fatty in a bikini.

I know I need to eat healthy, but what food are healthy? How many calories should I have in one day? I know I need to exercise, but what kind of exercise. I don't have any exercise machines or anything. If anyone could help me I'd REALLY appreciate it!

your at a healthy weight.... if you would like to check you bmi... heres a link to check ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

but if you don't like how you look then you should excercise more..
like go jogging/runnning
or maybe try swiming that helps
joing a sport

healthy foods are :
fruits
and vegetables
and chicken...
and dont eat
white bread...
white rice...
soda..
fast food..
candy..
just eat less portion, but dont starv your self eighther

and you should try this web site t see how many calories you should eat a day...
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

hopefully that helps :)