sir i m using Biocaptol tablets to loose weight. the company claims it is effective as it contains BROMELINE. But it is not working on me o. Even after taking for a week as directed by them i have not lost even a single inch or 100 gms!!!!!!! Iam feeling very frustratrd. plz suggest what to do?

i used the tABLETS too and believe me its a fraud dont use those tablets...im actually looking fr a way to get them booked. anju

Hi ,there is this company in pondicherry called France vita natura,had put in ads in Indian Express on losing 10 of kilos with their pills...I think it is a fraud

I brought Biocaptol and used. I lose 5 kg of my weight

You can loose weight by dieting pills it is easy and effective have you ever tried this method?

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Hi there, what method are you talking about? I would like to hear what ideas you have. Thanks!

bluedog wrote:

promed wrote:

I was mentioned above that medicine
but moderator deleted that link! moderator plz
let me allow now to post that link thanks.

Hi blue,

Sure although i was mentioned above but the moderator deleted that link! and moderator plz let me allow now

to post that link so that blue could take advantage out of it thanks!:)

Read best weight loss success story