I have had a horrible cold and I have been sniffling for the last three weeks. One time my nose is really blocked and the next moment, it is runny like it is going out of fashion. And you believe me when I say I am really fed up with it. I thought it would go by itself but I think it is time to do something about it. I have heard that this stuff called synarel is good for treating blocked noses. It would be great if someone would inform me about the side effects of synarel.

As side effects of Synarel you may experience oestrogen sesnsitive migraine or epilepsy. The most common side effects of Synarel are? hot flushes, change in sex drive, vaginal dryness, headaches, mood changes, depression, acne, muscle pains, decreased breast size, irritation inside the nose, pain and/or swelling of the joints, change in weight, insomnia, tingling feeling of the skin, increased hairiness, hair loss, blood pressure change. You might also experience: shortness of breath, chest pain or rashes that may or may not be itchy, coughing and wheezing, excessive vaginal bleeding, fluid retention and/or decreased urine output, liver disease. One more thing, you shouldn't take birth control pills while you are using Synarel. Use another method of contraception such as a diaphragm with contraceptive jelly or condoms. I hope this will help you.