My BMI is at a normal level, and I am not technically obese. I do have this flabby belly that looks really horrible, and I have been trying to train it away at the gym for over a year now. Needless to say, I would not be posting here about liposuction if I succeeded! I just want to have a flat belly. What do you think? Am I a good candidate for liposuction? What are the side effects of liposuction?

Of course liposuction is a medical intervention - an operation. All operations have their respective risks, and liposuction is no exception. It sounds like you would be a lot happier if you went through with it though. I can tell you that I had a nose job six years back, and I am still so happy with it every day when I look in the mirror. My nose job changed my life, and liposuction can change yours, too!