I am almost 18 years old and I have been masturbating since around the age of 13. This past year I recently have had a girlfriend and all things have been going fine. Except whenever she goes down my pants my erection will be hard at first, but then slowly get softer and softer until its totally gone almost instantly. During oral sex my erection will be very soft but a little hard, but the second she stops giving me oral sex it goes limp. I also notice its harder when she is giving me a hand job. Even with these soft erections I was always able to ejaculate and it never seemed to be a problem until we have tried to have sex. We have only be successful once out of I'd say ten times, because my penis is to limp to go inside. We both want to really bad but it never happens. I've been told maybe to stop masturbating for a while but I dont no. I think i'm too young for Viagra. This is constantly on my mind, and I feel like im letting her down extrmemly.

Please help me.

Thank You

hello my friend.. Im had the same problem and im 21 ! i was told to stop mastrubating for like at least 2 weeks ! and eat like almost eveyday fresh food without oil, seafood and stuff like that.healthy food i mean. most important to eat vegtabels..all kind of it. Another thing when she is doing something to u like a blowjob or when u insert it just think about being turned on and excitment.dont let ur thinking go away and instead enjoy everymoment. try to excercise 2 tims a week.
Just dont think about it,it will make u worse. Just relax ! seriously stop mastrubating and stop watching porn. thats my advice and it worked for me.

PS: Dont forget to tell me the result !

take care

yeh im 17 and i have the same exact problem i will get hard then when i go to try to have sex it will go limp then i cant get it up at all after that and i feal like a fagget after that i have done that with 3 different girls and i dont know what to do so now i dont even wanna have sex and i have no sex drive

I'm 18 and in the same problem as many of you... Don't worry too much because this is a problem most men have, but don't really talk about it. Mostly this problem can be fixed by a change in lifestyle and stress relief.
Basically you need to have a daily exercise program for an oxigen rich blood, because collagen levels build up in lethargic people. And of course forgetting about stress... The pressure that someone might break into the room during intercourse affects your subconcious. And the rest depends on you... Only you know what really bothers you, try to forget about it.
Allso try directing your partner to do what you like. You allso need high testosterone levels... This can be achieved through not masturbating for a while.
But NEVER have great expectations... You won't ALWAYS be succesful, and if you aren't, don't be that upset. Humans have to learn everything, there is no sexual instinct telling you exactly what to do. Experience comes with trial and error.
Anyway... Keep on posting...

yeah it really sux with this but I guess if you want it bad enough you'll stop jacking off and watching porn. thats what I think personally.

I'm 18 and I've been having the same problem with the limpness when there is no stimulation. Though my problem hasn't been resolved yet, I have heard about and have started practicing Male Kegel exercises. They are based around contracting your PC muscles (the same muscles you use to hold back your urine, if you need to find them) at regular intervals in sets at least 2 times a day. You can do them anywhere (preferably sitting down) and they are virtually unnoticeable to other people. Over the course of a few weeks to a few months, the resulting effects have shown to be more prolonged, harder erections, stronger orgasms, and an increased stamina (you last longer because you can hold your semen back with sheer muscle force, sometimes giving you multiple orgasms in the process!) There has even been a study in Britain that has suggested that these exercises can be effective as Viagra! You probably don't have ED, but these exercises will help all the rest (oh and don't forget good diet and regular exercise)

I am glad to see that more and more people are seeing the benefits of Male Kegel exercises.

I have been doing them for about a year or more. When I first started I was pretty regular but I have fallen off a bit. I can confirm that yes they do help in firmness and they also help in the size of erections - that has been my greatest benefit but its primarly strenghtens the PC musucles. This means you can use it to delay climax.

I have other reasons for practicing Male kegels - they are very good for overall meale health down below because they make you concentrate your attention to that area.

I do talk at length about kegels for men at my site. its not a sales site - simply me talking about my personal experiences. There are some affiliate links which you can ignore. I also talk about perly penile papules which I have and they have ruined my personal life - no girlfriend etc. You can read about it at

Ill hopefully be talking about papules here too assuming there isnt a post here already about it!

Thanks and good luck

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

kegels help

whenever I know Im having sex I dont j/o for a few days before

O GOD I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE! My girlfriend says im gay. I hate my penis right now. I've just been eating out and not working out since i met her. I AM NOW GOING TO BECOME A SEX MACHINE AND WORKOUT LIKE A BEAST

Hi guys

I've got a bit of an explanation here. I was in the same situation a lot of you are describing till a fortnight ago. At 22 I broke up with a girlfriend of 4 years (plenty of sex, no worries), and a few months later started seeing a new girl and couldn't get it up. Exercise or no exercise. Alcohol or no alcohol. Good diet or bad diet. Nothing changed. Until one day, for no reason, it did. 

I was convinced that I had developed a physical problem that could be solved through fitness, changing my diet or jerking off less. Essentially, though, the problem was in my head. You can see on a lot of these posts that guys talk about it "stressing them out" or "being on their minds". Which is the point; the more I stressed, the more difficult it would be to get it up. 

So, I let the relationship develop, went for the oral sex option and communicated somewhat openly about not getting hard. Once it stopped being a matter of stressing out about my performance, the pressure was off my mind and I could just lose myself in the intimacy of a relationship and bam, I could get a hard on. 

I'd suggest focusing on the parts of the relationship you do enjoy and building an emotion connection with the girl in question. It sounds "gay" to suggest guys need an emotional connection due to the macho sh*t we're fed on TV, but the reality is intelligent guys might just need a deeper mental connection than what they're told in the media. Sure, it might be easy to screw some girl whose opinion doesn't mean sh*t to you, but it's the girl whose opinion matters that's got you worried about your performance. 

Build the connection, the rest will follow. 

Good luck

have the same problem as most off you guys and i actully drives me crazy been going with this girls for the best part of 2 years and only had good sex on 10 occasions, i feel it might drive her away and that makes it even worse need help

same-sex problems with me

Its sounds like anexity to all the people talking about these problems are young lads and most likey do not have pyscail problems. Although a health deit is always going to help i wound say see someone about you confidence issues or even talk to your partner, the best way to get around this problem is dont put to much presure on sex talk woth you parnter and most import is to RELAX!

hi, im 23 and i have the same problem, i know i could convice my self that its somthing else but the truth comes down its performance anxiety, its strange too, ive been with my gf for a while now and its been good sex, but for about 6 months now i find myself worrying and avoiding sex and i feel relieved when we do have it. i seem to think if i have sex im in the clear for 2 more days. which is bad! i dont know why i started thinking like this, i think its because my gf can be a real biotch when i am limp. and im afraid to get screamed at and get her mad which just wants me to avoid it more. one think that can work though that i knoticed. drink just enouph alchohal to give you a desent buzz. when me and her are both buzzed kinda in lala land usually ill rip off her pants and well be ready to f**k, its because i forget about the worrying, i am only confused that it seems to go away at times, where it wont phase me, but then out of know where it comess back.

hi, i'm30 noticed same problem 1 yr back . not sure what caused the issue and no improvement also. getting relax but loosing confidence on sexcual feeling.