First off I am 16 years old, I have a circumsized penis, I used to materbate quite frequently, 5-7 times weekly and recently slowed it down to about 2 times or less because I no longer feel that "rush" for it. I have just entered my first sexual relationship and thought it would be pretty easy to get an erection but life is full of surprises.

I CAN get an erection when I'm alone but when I'm with my girlfriend, I start to get aroused once things get hot but the problem is that it won't go all the way up. It starts getting aroused but then I just can't seem to get it to that full peak(i highly doubt i have erectile dysfunction). I've researched and read lots of posts about anxiety being the problem, well I have been stressed out lately but I feel that I am very comfortable around my girlfriend. Here's the killer she thinks that she is doing something wrong because I don't get an erection and therefore leading her to believe that she isn't pleasing me although she has been with plenty of other guys and is more experienced then me. I told her that it is not her fault but i can tell she is still somewhat sad. She has only touched my penis and I feel like i can get it up after 3-6 minutes after touching/oral but that still seems rather long to me.

Questions
-Does anyone have similar problems to these and found a way to fix/deal with it?
-How can I get rid of anxiety without the use of marijuana(used to smoke quit for personal reasons) and any type of prescription drugs
-Any tips would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Tryskull, more than likely it is anxiety on your part. Having sex is a major step in your life and even though your body is saying go it sounds like there is a part of your mind that is hesitant. You probably also feel guilty because your girlfriend is trying so hard and you want to please her.

You need to try to relax. Don't worry about having sex yet, just get to feel comfortable with her. If you're body is not ready, then you could please her. You don't have to rush things, let it progress naturally. It does take time and 3-6 minutes is not a long time.

Once you've had sex the first time it will get easier.

BTW, I do hope you are using protection. Not just because you say that she has "been with plenty of other guys" but also so that you don't have the pregnancy worry on your mind.

I got exactly the same problem that you have Tryskull... just that im 21 years old. In my case I find it very hard to get my penis erected, even when she is naked and arousing me, touching... I find it very frustrating since I cant find a way to get it erected. It only got erected when I rubbed my penis with her vagina without a condom... and even doing that it took kinda long to get it hard. Anyone know a way where I can feel better, to get my penis erected? do I need to use pills at such an early age? surgery perphaps? It is really getting frustrating is been 2 times now (she is a virgin too), but I really want this to be fun and pleasurable. Please help!

Hi, i know i'm replying a little out of date, but i have basically the same issue as TrySkull.
At first when i'm with my girlfriend and we are kissing i do get aroused and everything is fine.. i get a complete or almost complete erection. As soon as we go any further, for example when she starts touching it or even recently when she properly goes down there...i just can't keep the erection up. Just like you TrySkull, she feels guilty no matter what i say that she is doing nothing wrong.
I am 16 too and haven't had sex before. Does anyone have any ideas on what i can do or anything that will help keep it up?

Same problem bro only I'm 20 been working on it i just don't get how i can be really hard when alone but when it comes to having sex it just doesn't seem to want to get up?

eh i was with a girl for 4 years got hard no probblem had sex alot....she was my first....now im with a new girl that iv know for 5 years and i cant get it up =/

dont worry about it fellas. happens to the best of us. you just have to relax. your little man wont work if you nervous.

I am 20 years old and have the same problem boys. i went to a docter for it and he actually put me on low dose cialis it works but it isnt the way i wanted it to be not to mention that it was expensive. just try to relax and when i figure it out i will get back on here.

well i have read what you guys had to say. its not you guys at all. do you guys watch porn...maybe thats whats wrong porn fills your mind with the perfect girl,you cant get the perfect girl. you start to see inperfecttions in your girlfriend. stop masterbating and watching porn for a couple of months and youll see.;-) sergio estrada barreno

Yeh fellas i'm 16 too, i'm a virgin and been in bed with my girl three times now. The first 2 times I could not get it up. Then 3rd time charm i didn't concentrate on pleasing her but on just being with her. Then as we we're kissing I got hard and stayed hard. Unfortunately this was as soon as her mum came in, no word of a lie. So hopefully next time we will get it on =]

I'm having the same problem...ive been with my girl for two moths nd we a pretty strong relationship..she not a virgin & I am..I masterbate 5-7 times a week nd I can get hard but rite b4 ima penatrate her I go soft nd she already insecure so she thinks its her when its religion not..I think I'm nervous because she more experinced than me and I worry to much about pleasing her..nd everytime I fantasize bout sex I imagine it like the pornos I masterbate to...maybe us guys need to stop thinking so goddamn much nd just get it done...hopefully the 3rd try I can get it up nd keep it...wish me luck boys!

same thing happened to me. i was with this girl for like 2 months and i wasn't getting hard but then she gave me oral and i got hard in like 5 seconds. i guess its just cause i kept my mind off it like everyone says. you should have no problem getting hard with a girl all over you or you all over a girl as long as you don't get nervous or make the situation bigger than it is. just relax lay back and just pay attention to how it feels. that's what worked for me. :-D

I'm having the same problem too and it's really gettin to me. I'm 16 and my GF has had sex twice but I'm a virgin. My girl doesn't really do anything when i go down on her she just closes her eyes and lets me finger her and sh*t and she LOVES it. she doesn't stop moaning and she always tell me when shes about to cum. Also she said I'm the best shes ever had. I have to tell her to be quiet and make out with her just so we don't get caught lmfao. shes whispered in my ear to shove my penis in her but I just can't get hard. I'm guessing it's because im too focused on pleasuring her and shes just all focused on herself. f**k I don't know what to dooo.

Hi guys i know its a verylate reply but the first time i had sexual intercourse with my girlfriend i could get it hard very easily in fact i must have gone conpletly hard 6 times or more. When we wanted to take it further (Sex) i found it very hard. She started trying to help to get an erection but that didnt do anything really i would get a semi hard then it would go down again fully. Eventually i got an erect penis (not fully hard though) and it was both are first time. But i woke up the next morning and i didnt have a morning erection "/ and i can get it hard but i find it difficult.

Does anyone know if its temporary or a problem ? Please can someone Help ASAP

Thanks Guys .

Agreed. I'm not a doctor but these cases seem to be related to anxiety. This is extremely common and there's no reason for concern. Anxiety is a normal biological reaction, you just need to find ways to control it. As always, I suggest you do some research on the subject of sexual performance anxiety and psychogenic ED. Talk to doctors, read books, search the Internet. The more you know about these problems, the less stressful they will be.