I'm 17 and when I'm with my girlfriend I have no problem getting a decent erection but once she starts giving me a blowjob I slowly start to get soft! When she's giving me a ha****b it's a little bit harder but not much, I masturbate 2-4 times a day and feel like maybe I've induced erectile dysfunction on myself or something like that from too much porn/masturbation. I'm a virgin but I'm afraid that when I try to have sex my penis won't be hard enough to go in. I don't want to see a doctor about this if possible but I need some advice preferably someone who's had this sort of problem and has perhaps overcome it thanks

Hi CB,

Are you nervous or anxious about having sex?  Maybe being caught by someone?  That can kill an erection very fast.

Find a place where you can totally relax and feel secure.  Just enjoy it.  It's also normal for a guy to lose his erection and get it back.

If you focus on it too much you can make the problem worse by worrying about it.

It's not a physical problem, it's psychological.

Hope it helps.

Hey Dan, Thanks for the reply but no I'm not anxious or afraid of sex. My parents both work evenings so there's no chance that id be caught! I'm quite confident in myself but my erection never lasts through oral sex and I can never orgasm or cum when I'm with my girlfriend. I hope it's a physchological problem maybe that I'm trying to hard or something but I really amn't sure if my penis is working properly or if I have damaged it with too much masturbation

You haven't damaged your penis. It doesn't happen like that. Excessive masturbation usually causes premature ejaculation, not loss of erection.

Has she ever brought you to ejaculation?
Have you ever ejaculated in front of her, by masturbating yourself?

Take it one step at a time.

Good luck.

No she's never brought me to ejaculate and I've never ejaculated in front of her or even come close to it for that matter. I just don't understand the difficulty I'm having keeping an erection when she's giving me a blowjob

It can happen CB. Don't focus on it.

Try this. Masturbate in front of her and ejaculate. Let her see you ejaculate. It'll help "break the ice" so to speak.

Then next time let her try to jerk you off.

Cut back on masturbating a bit too, at least for a while.

I'll give that a shot. Thanks dan, appreciate your help