Hey guys I'm 18 nd I've been having erection problems for abt a year now. Whenever I'm abt to have sex I struggle before I can get an erection I have to finger a girl for about thirty minutes or so then that's when I will start feeling my penis get big, then I will have to make a move fast or I will lose the erection again. Bare in my mind I can't even use a condom because I don't have time to put t on. Plzzz help guys

Hi Sam, 

I think the errection problems you are facing are only in your head. This is also called Performance Anxiety. 

It's basically a vicious circle. You worry too much that you won't get an errection and because of that you don't. Next time, you worry even more because of the last time and so on. This just keeps repeating. 

What i would advice you to do is don't think too much how you are going to satisfy your partner and how she feels. Think more about your self and focus on your feelings. 

Uhm yeah I think that might be the problem because this doesn't happen when im drunk, it only happens when I'm sober. So isn't there anything that I can take like pills or anything? Nd thanx hey :)

No pills definitely.

You don't need them. Mechanically you are fine. No one should take pills at your age. It's all in your head and the good thing about it is that you can solve it without any pills.

My guess is that you are focusing to much on how she feels. You are worrying that she might not get satisfied. Thinking, worrying, analyzing! Those things do not belong in the bedroom. The reason why it doesn't happen while you are drunk because you are more relaxed.

Here are few tips on how you can solve this:
1. Have an open conversation with your partner. Talk to her about sex, and how you feel. Get that off your chest. Don't keep it to yourself.
2. While having sex, focus on how you feel instead of her. Please yourself. If she sees that you are getting pleasure she will also be happy.
3. Have in mind that she feels much worse than you do when you don't get an erection. Girls will always think that you don't find her attractive enough.

Do you watch porn often?

Im 18 too and am/have had the same problem. porn was the cause for me....I know it's mental w/o health issues but that doesnt really help that much... you have to think positive thoughts and talk yourself up (in your mind) & just breathe and relax....I explained the situation to my girlfriend and she doesnt have a problem w/ it..she jist gives me head when I go soft till I get back hard and k go back to work

Yeah I do a lot nd I don't have any problems getting hard when I want to masterbate