after you stop BCP (ortho tri cyclen) is there a way to predict about when you'd be getting your period. i understand that your system will be out of wack for a while, but i was just wondering if anyone got off bc and knew about when they'd get there period. im trying to figure out if im pregnant and i think i missed my period. i know once you stop takin bcp's that 24 hrs the hormones are out of your system.

There is not really a way to predict..You can get pregnant quite quickly after stopping BC, so if you were having sex then pregnancy is highly likely.

You should take a pregnancy test.

i took one several days ago it was negatiev but it might have been too early. but i might take another one at the end of this week(sunday) or someone told me the best tim would be aug 24th. since i ovulated the july 24th and i believe i had implantation bleednig the 31st .. but i dont know when abouts my period would be due. you think the 24th is ag ood time to check again or maybe if i check the week of the 14th-19th would be a good time to maybe detect if theres any hcg