ok i'm on birth control would it be possible for me to get pregnant with my boyfriend to cum inside of me?
should i still take other precautions and other forms of birth control? condoms, .... or whatever

Yes, and yes.

Any time you have sex, even on the pill, you are risking pregnancy. And even if you are on the pill, it doesn't protect against HIV or STDs.

Okay i have been taking Ortho Tri cyclen lo for two months.. i took every pill on time the 1st month but now the second month i havent i want to get pregnant. BUT i am on BC to regulate my periods. i know when most girls need bc to regulate their periods something is wrong with them or something but in my case its only bc im so small not like a terribly small or ne thing but i weigh around 90lbs. any ways when me and my boyfriend have sex he usally cums in me and somedays i havent took my bc.. on one occasion i missed 3 pills around the 14th day from the start of my last period... i know thats when yer supposed to ovulate or something i dont know.. could i be pregnant or how can i help the chances?...please help!