Im on my first month on taking birth control pills.....doctor instructed to use condoms my first month.....i've been having unprotected sex......he cums....i have been taking some pills maybe and hour or two late but still take them everyday.....im on the set of the green pills (ortho tri-cyclen)....meanin that im suppose to be on my period but IM NOT!!!!!! ITS LATE!!!! HELP!!!! COULD I BE PREGNANT!!???

Birth control pills can offter cause late or missed periods, whether your starting or stopping, it can take your system a while to adjust to them...They recomend that you use another form of birth control such as condoms, that way it allows your pills to get in your system and start working correctly....So really the only way to know for sure if you are pregnanct or not is to take a pregnancy test....Hope this helps....

P.S. You should also continue to use condoms as another form of protection with your pills just incase one or the other fail, not everything is 100% effective...Condoms also stop the spread of STDS...

My friend got pregnant when she was on a new birth control (she was switching over from a different brand) and during the first month, she had unprotected sex, and got pregnant. It is ALWAYS important to use at LEAST a condom in addition to birth control if you're new to- or just starting- birth control during the first month. It is VERY possible you are pregnant, see a doctor.